Ranking
Original Post
[GU]Activity Check
Hello Everyone its about that time for a activity check.
Here you will post saying you are active
This will dead end on a week.
IT'S OVER

Member's Inactive:
TheElement*
GrayveXP*
molik14
Lucent
Ryder24
Tapion
Audiovent

Member's Activity:
XPaD
LWafflez
Filipe994
Yiazmat
dengue
pal
Darkjak
GraphtiC

Fag:

Chris

Have fun time.

*I guess them are quit toribash. but I not sure.
Last edited by Chris; Jul 26, 2011 at 12:12 AM.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
checked. <3
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
Wait. Who are you? or Change new username?
checked. ;o
hey u, I'm TBashed k?

btw, Yiaz: this org is so inactive that leaders ain't edit the memberslist in months.