Toribash
lol [UNCE]

Last edited by Blam; Dec 19, 2007 at 08:34 PM.
:D
ppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppllllllllllllllllll lllllllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssssssssssssseeeeeeeeee eeeee
I would really be disappointed if the clan is going to be filled with a bunch of immature little kids. I really wouldn't want to be in the clan if more people like Tyler (no offense) are going to be in the clan. I just can't take ignorance like that it is the one thing that pisses me off the most! So please if you are going to be immature just pack your bags and leave!
idle
Don't forget, this isn't Blam's clan yet.

I'm still holding you guys up by your neck-scruffs.

Tylerman, I'll be clear, concise, and quick about this. Double posting is a bannable offense, and seeing as how it looks exponentially worse as you raise the post count, why not exponentiate the damage? You're hereby found guilty on 24 counts of double posting. 2^2^2^2 + 2^2^2.

If you don't learn from this and stop doing it, you will be kicked from this clan, and banned from the forum for a week. An apology isn't necessary, only that you learn not to do it.

As for the rest of you, I'll set up a poll in the forum for your new clan tag. Start giving your best ideas, and the best ideas you've heard. I'll put them all up there.