Ranking
Original Post
HELP HELP HELP!!
Ok my name is 31DavD13 and I have a very bad problem here..here its the thing...the past November i log in into my account then log to the game and play like an hour then i disconnect..the next day I try to go the page this page and my internet explorer fail with a message that says "internet explorer can't access to the solicited page try another" then I try with firefox and still the same google chrome the same etc I try to open the game, it work, but when I try to play on multiplayer I can't fin a server so please I got almost 6 months without play I find outthis way to enter here with my blackberry and left this message to you so you can help me with this problem, the game instalation isn't the problem the problem is that neither the page or the game works so help me here
Here its my e-mail please any moderator answer to ne next address [email protected] please help me with this problem..thanks for your time!!
-----
Really quick am from venezuela and I don't know if that affects the connection or what happen with the connection in here
Last edited by 31DavD13; Mar 23, 2012 at 06:44 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Listos para MORIR??!!/Ready to DIE!!??
Try contact [email protected]
They may help you.

firebolty Moderated Message:
[email protected] isn't for everything.
Last edited by firebolty; Mar 24, 2012 at 02:52 AM.
Sounds like a problem with your internet connectivity.

But then again, it can be a coincidental mix of both ingame and forum issues.

You're not able to load www.forum.toribash.com or www.toribash.com at all?
BAD LUCK
No dude i cant load toribash or the forums dude, am writing this from a cellphone and sometimes like yesterday the forum send me an e-mail saying that am conected from USA or Germany and I never move out from my country..I can't access to the multiplayer mode on the game and I can't access to the pages..what do I do?? :S
Of course i dont have parental control, because i try to enter on a diferent computer and i cant