Ranking
Original Post
[Solved] Request Unban
Hello, I am ArrowBasse ( Chirox is actually my main account), and yesterday I requested a 1 moth ban in hope that it will keep me away while learning.

But I noticed that my market items are no longer shown up there, and before I requested the ban I had planned to let all my items in market in order to get sold.

So, if possible, I would like my account to be unbanned.

Thank you very much and I am very sorry for this missunderstanding and for wasting your time.
Contact the person you requested the ban from with proof that you own the account and what not via irc or on the ban appeals thread. And yes, when you are banned your items don't remain on the market, they are taken off the minute someone tries to buy something. Hope this helps.
Everyone on the forum knows I am ArrowBasse ;).
Actually Arrow is an acc that I bought for qi when it was legal.
Thank you for your piece of advice
Rules are rules. It might be obvious to some people but the staff would take the blame if you got unbanned without proof etc. though I suppose you could PM the person who banned you from this account with the proof as well etc. Ultimately posting this thread asking for the account to be unbanned won't do much for you. So for now if you want it unbanned you should PM the mod with proof that the account is yours etc.

Also for the future: it's best not to request a one month ban and have it lifted within the first few days of having it set. Good luck. o7