ES Recruitment Drive
i can aadame im just not confident with them

but oh well. it is what it is
<Tazare> Now that would decap a lot of daughters
<Tazare> Wouldn't you agree?
Honestly, no.
Your movements seems pretty stiff at times and looks low-planned. Try to work more on your fluidness and you may join in a near future.

feel free to hang out with us though, we may know eachother better.
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592
I’m going to say no as well. Sorry, good luck
"It doesn't have to be perfect to be wonderful"
My replay thread
Hey, I'm Teddy or aka Tedster789, and I am currently 17, and I live in the U.S.

I've been playing Toribash for about 8 years, but, I only ever really got into toribash around the summer of 2014, and in that time I've been apart of 2 clans, Monk, and Ink. I was the co-leader in Monk near the end of it and was there from beginning to end. Ink, well, just kinda died pretty fast when I joined. Also I know a bit of people in this clan due to TK, Monk, and Ink. I've gotten a bit inactive for the past 2 years but forum wised I never left, but mostly just lurked. But in general I want to get more active in this game again, as I've noticed I'm slightly rusty, but I still consider myself decently good even though I'm slightly rusty. I've also been wanting to join since February of this year but I never really got the time to do that.

Anyways, speaking more outside of Toribash, I've been working with animation. Nothing serious really just been messing around with stick figure animations, but either way I'm still trying to improve with that. I also know how to draw a small bit digitally but I haven't really drawn anything to show really. And a bit more info I love music, mostly dnb and psychedelic trance, and I like gaming, which, I'm kind of all round with what I play.

Now, onto my replays, I mostly parkour, which wouldn't be a surprise, and I tend to enjoy sparring occasionally. 2 of them are a bit old but the recent one is the pole climb attempt one.

Thanks for your time, now I sleep.
Attached Files
Pk pipes - Tedster789.rpl (752.7 KB, 7 views)
pk_pipes.tbm (29.6 KB, 6 views)
Pole climb attempt.rpl (1.10 MB, 7 views)
es_brotherhood.tbm (33.2 KB, 5 views)
Spar with broly.rpl (1.07 MB, 7 views)
samspar1.tbm (1.7 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by tedster789; Aug 31, 2018 at 03:00 PM.
Some type of stick figure animator or somethin
Discord:Tedster789#0001
I do see some potential in you.
Can we see anything art-wise from you? Even though you're not quite into it still but I need to see something.
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
Oof another parkourer xd
But seriously now, you have some nice story. You have played for quite some time and in that time you have been in small ammount of clans.
Other than that you have some creative hobbies which is very welcome here
I'll take a look at your replays later today.
~RIP [Vector], Shikkumo's butthole
Replays, Videos
I don't need to see your replays to know they're fine, mostly cause I've watched these ones before :P

You have excellent control over your Tori, albeit a bit stiff. You've definitely lost some of that great balance, but that won't be too hard to bring back if you stick around.

I haven't seen the spar before, so I'll watch that in about 9 hours after I'm done work.

If you can show us that you're active enough to keep talking to us, then I'll give a yes. I hope to talk to you more in #vectorparty
hi i'm karbn and i eat ass; love the market overlord