ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
I got a Problem
Hi, today i was planning to play toribash with my brother and something strange hapened..
He gets disconects automaticly after a 4-8secs , we couldn't play even a 1 round... By the way he recently been at my place and he was using my internet and it worked perfectly now when he is back at his place it dosen't work and disconects everytime..

Can anyone help?
The problem is that you have the same IP address while trying to play with the same internet connection. I believe that in this situation you can play on private servers but without getting QI. The question is, on which server were you trying to play?
Originally Posted by Qubic View Post
The problem has nothing to do with the IP business. People can multiclient wherever they want (though they are not allowed to do so in official servers). The same-IP deal doesn't cause any loss in connection.
What versions of TB are each of you using?
What message was displayed for the player that disconnected (No Response, Disconnected, Ping, etc)?

There's a thingy on official rooms that does it now.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Originally Posted by shevaroler View Post
The problem is that you have the same IP address while trying to play with the same internet connection. I believe that in this situation you can play on private servers but without getting QI. The question is, on which server were you trying to play?

amm.. we are playing from difrent places with difrent internets
-----
Originally Posted by Qubic View Post
The problem has nothing to do with the IP business. People can multiclient wherever they want (though they are not allowed to do so in official servers). The same-IP deal doesn't cause any loss in connection.
What versions of TB are each of you using?
What message was displayed for the player that disconnected (No Response, Disconnected, Ping, etc)?

IT said on the screen Not Conected
We are both using the same version that is 4.62
Last edited by zygis1234; Dec 5, 2013 at 08:58 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
You guys are using different accounts... Right?

And if you guys are... Can we play just fine when you are not on?