Toribash
Original Post
[REL] Elysium
HELLO EVERYBODY
Welcome to my first mod
It's a spar mod
Attached Images
Attached Files
Nitrox-Spar-Elysium.tbm (6.9 KB, 18 views)
"Wining is teaching,Losing is learning"
Excellent work for a first mod!

Dislike the red block in the middle, feels unnatural and out of place.
Other than that it looks really good, nice touch with the lake(?) below.

For your next mod I challenge you to use every object available.
Originally Posted by jisse View Post
Other than that it looks really good, nice touch with the lake(?) below.

Pretty sure it's supposed to be a shadow.

Very good looking mod. However I don't see any benefits with it as a sparring mod. Not a lot of features that can be used during the spar but rather just a good looking platform to spar on. I'd like to see more interactivity with the enviroment in the future.
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen
It does look pretty good, it's a nice design, but I'd suggest making the red cube slightly darker so it's not as flashy. I find colours to be a very hard part of modmaking, so no worries here, I'm sure you'll make more good mods.

Originally Posted by Mack View Post
Not a lot of features that can be used during the spar but rather just a good looking platform to spar on. I'd like to see more interactivity with the enviroment in the future.

Although it's true the mod doesn't have much to interact with, I think the "gills" on each sides, as well as the angled surfaces to climb/jump on could be fun to work with. Perhaps try to combine both aspects in the future?

Speaking of which, perhaps you should fix the two on the side, so the objects below doesn't clip though, first, Nitrox ! (unless it was intentional?)
Thank's all,

I gonna make a new version of this mod.Coming soon

OMG DASH AND JISSE!
"Wining is teaching,Losing is learning"
Originally Posted by HVNANitrox View Post
Thank's all,

I gonna make a new version of this mod.Coming soon

OMG DASH AND JISSE!

I think the best would be to turn the page and start on a new mod. Use your imagination, re-create a scene from a movie, picture a place from a book and turn it into a mod maybe? The possibilities are endless!
Owner of Fred
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The design of the aerial craft does look pretty cool and you have used the objects very efficiently to get the current look.
However, I see you used only 30 objects in this mod. This means you used less than a fourth of the 128 objects at your disposal.
You could have done lots with those 98 objects. For example you could have added some smaller details to the aircraft to really push the look of it to something really epic or add some kind of landscape below to make some nice scenery or better yet, add something to the red fighting area itself to make the gameplay more interesting. To be honest with that many objects you could do all three.
When your mod is at the state your mod currently is, you should still be asking yourself: "What else could I add?" before releasing it.
Try to get the full potential out of your mod instead of rushing it out the moment it has the minor resemblance of something finished.
I hope to see you demand a lot more from yourself in the future, as it's not really that difficult to create really stand out mods and I'm sure anyone willing to put the time and effort in can achieve it, even with their very first mod.
[The Team]
<largekilla> You are going to give me cancer
I came kinda late :/ oh well

Its great for first mod! I like the shapes very much.
Colors are good except the red part. I dont really like it.

But like obazu sayed you should use all the objects.
And do more to the background/atmosphere

But you started great! Good luck for the next mods you make!