ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[WIP]Wave Rider
The aim thread of this is to waving carpet/dojo for sparring and fun purposes.
I am going to make the platform bigger and add more platforms to make a actual wave.
It won`t be to much because of the limited amount of Joints and moveable objects and i am also aware that the mechanism isn`t quiet perfect but i will Keep it that way because of the mentioned limitations.
But for now i challenge you to stay as Long as possible on top of the platform.
I am also thinking about making a wobbly and rudimentary tagada (amusement ride).
Here ist my still not finished trampoline mod: http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=524566
Attached Files
wave_rider_1.tbm (3.5 KB, 46 views)

Klein Bottles only have one surface so they are the easiest thing to clean

I have added a replay of me playing the mod for those of you who are to lazy to test it yourself.
And as it is now it`s pretty good for training your Balance.
But i will have to do redo some of the structur to make it more stable.
Attached Files
WaveRider1.rpl (424.5 KB, 21 views)
Last edited by Ukephile; Aug 8, 2016 at 03:56 PM.

Well, when I first saw this thread yesterday, I was like, "wtf is this shit, not gonna waste my time".

And then I decided to try out out today, and I gotta say, it's not so bad. It's actually fun, I can see that it may be used for realism replays or even competitive like "last man standing" or what not. I'd like to see where you go with this. Good day
Parkour like you've never seen before:
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=423045
Aye I'm interested to see where you're going with those pistons !

Made a little replay, it seems that you might need to increase some densities here and there if you want more stability on the whole mechanism, but otherwize it looks pretty solid !
Attached Files
#testwave.rpl (83.3 KB, 13 views)
I love the concept of creation you can have sometimes.
I can see this as a use to challange your balance skills, ill try to get a replay going when i have time.
People who have darker thoughs are shier. Because they do not want to see anyone suffer like they do.
Those pistons look really similar to sora's recent contraptions with his rodeo mod, is there any relation?
Fot thr densitys: i have forgoten to lower the density of one of the pistons so their amplitudes are not quiet the same. i have fixed it but i don`t know if i like it more.
I have also thought about making the the rotating part heavier so it will be something like a flywheel. But i think it won`t do much.

Originally Posted by dabarrett View Post
Those pistons look really similar to sora's recent contraptions with his rodeo mod, is there any relation?

There are only some much ways to make a piston, if not only this one way. So yes theyare similar.

I tried to do a lil bit of tricking on it. Nothing special. no edits or anything.
Attached Files
Wave Rider2.rpl (192.3 KB, 13 views)
Knock down da walls wiv big rocks and kill all the men wiv arras. - Lamby
As i said before, amazing mod, i just have a question.
Why no friction at the block that holds the mechanism?
I found Nulu's replay interesting and i tried to do the same.
Attached Files
copying nulu GONE WRONG.rpl (111.9 KB, 8 views)
People who have darker thoughs are shier. Because they do not want to see anyone suffer like they do.
I made a little trick on it but i didnt put details so it looks kinda bad but nice mod i never though that it would be this cool
Attached Files
Just a test.rpl (201.5 KB, 11 views)
Ormo | TANG | Tk | RSO