Ranking
Original Post
[REL] SPARRING_LOOKOUT
About
This is a very basic mod but difficult I threw together being bored in class thursday and friday. Not a whole lot to it really, the only noteable mechanic is how the bell at the top will fall through the building, smashing the entire interior(and the players) to bits.

I've always been very facinated by woodcraft and felt like experimenting with how different shades of wood mix with eachother, hence the rich selection of colors and sizes.
I do realize how little sense this mod makes from a logical point of view, I saw this as more of a playground and less of a serious env. The messy and largely moveable parts make it a lot of fun to play around in though, I recommend you play it as you would in MAS, most points win, first to hit the ground loses

Alternatively you could compete about which player can reach the highest before the frames run out, you might want to lower the engageheight if you choose to do this.

Featuring

128 completely unique objects, 16 moveable
Expert level challenge
Stuff to smash through
Alternative winconditions, very customizeable
Fun for most of the family!

Screenshots

click

As always any and all types of critizism and comments are greatly appreciated. Do not hesitate to tell me whats up and down, also I will sticky any replays you guys post in the thread here for everyone to enjoy

Have fun
Attached Files
sparring_lookout.tbm (28.0 KB, 134 views)
Creativity on Point.

I don´t know, it's great. Gj jiss.

Gonna try it out sometime
Jun 2, 2023 - .best. day. ever.
As always, the master modmaker strikes again.

Just like to point out that the way you portrait some things are genious. You take shapes and crudely draw out objects. Take that flag for an example, as most people would only go as far as to put a rectangle and be done with it.

Good job man, you always inspire me to play your mods.
Owner of Fred
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
this is honestly amazing dude

i have nothing to say about this

it really looks like it would be made out of wood; you give that illusion perfectly with how the weight of the tower would start bending inward

just amazing
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
tsu tsu cuckoo
Soooo

Me and Tsuboi did something.

Fucking Amazing mod. So much fun,
Attached Files
Jun 2, 2023 - .best. day. ever.
i got rkod man :c

now that ive played it, i think maybe you should increase the density of the dynamic platform, so it wont be as easily affected by our feet
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
tsu tsu cuckoo
i got 3 replays im posting soon
Sparing with alphan00b! Time to freerun, #BACKFLIP
(Genjutsu) Kekkei Genkai Tricking 4 lyfe
Holy shit, as soon as I get on next, I'm getting someone to do this with me.

Awesome job, man. Looks like a great mix between an immersive environment and a seriously fun one.