Ranking
Original Post
Superfuntastic giveaway
Well I have quit toribash for quite some time now and I realized that I forgot to do something with my stuff. So it just being Christmas yesterday I thought that I could do something special for someone. So I made this giveaway.

I will be giving away all my items away to one person.

items are:
gentleman's essentials
full hunter w/o hair
head texture
5k in tc
head avatar

how to participate? ALL you have to do is post a comment about saying what you like to do/did for Christmas and your comment will count and be summited into my raffle.

Rules:
1.you only can post once
2.must be at least a green belt (alt purposes)
3.dont post questions on this thread. pm me them
4.have fun ;)

Important things to know:

I will only be allowing 50 people to participate. So after the 50th post any other comments will be ignored and I will put 50 numbers in a hat or something and do it that way.

If I am missing anything staff then let me know because I haven't done this in a while.

anyone caught breaking the rules will be excluded from the raffles.

merry Christmas everyone
R.I.P
I had christmas dinner with my family.

)o)
pls
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

I spent time with my grandparents and opened presents, ate cinnamon rolls, and laughed a lot
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat
Meme i love to give presents to my family members and i actually like the stuffed cabbage
I partied with my family, keep in mind there were like 150 of us crammed into a modest sized home
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/