ES Recruitment Drive
If anyone has seen, or heard of Hampa since the 26th or May I would be grateful. I am going to start putting "Lost Hampa; please return if found" posters up, If anyone wants to donate to the reward for bringing Hampo back pm me.

Anyway, wibbly wobble over with I wanted to know how you feel about new items being added to the torishop and whether you think it adds to the game much or if you think there still needs to be more customisation. I know you don't deal with item forging too much (do you?) but I just wanted to know whether you though they were doing a good job.
Good morning sweet princess
Originally Posted by protonitron View Post
If anyone has seen, or heard of Hampa since the 26th or May I would be grateful. I am going to start putting "Lost Hampa; please return if found" posters up, If anyone wants to donate to the reward for bringing Hampo back pm me.

Anyway, wibbly wobble over with I wanted to know how you feel about new items being added to the torishop and whether you think it adds to the game much or if you think there still needs to be more customisation. I know you don't deal with item forging too much (do you?) but I just wanted to know whether you though they were doing a good job.

I'm here. Back in the USSR.
-----
Originally Posted by FistofLife View Post
hampa do you think MAD could take OpTic in a fight

In aikido, yes.
-----
Originally Posted by Valterain1 View Post
I asked him what langauges he programs in that seems like non wibbly, right?

My favorite, and first language I learned, is C.

I currently program in c# using unity3d.

Toribash is written in C++.

I also like bash scripting.
-----
Originally Posted by airote View Post
Oh also; what laptop do you use?

I use a MacBook Pro.

My dream is to work on a 27" screen someday.
-----
Originally Posted by ZENBOY123 View Post
Where does your obsession with bananas come from?

One player uploaded a green apple to his floor texture, I thought that was lol and uploaded a banana... after that the obsession started.
-----
Originally Posted by Alien View Post
Are you guys planning to make toribash, in the future, for other consoles?

XBONE
-----
Originally Posted by Buck_Turgidson View Post
Toribash for PC is free... Why isn't it for the Wii? Also please make it for ps3 because I only have a computer and ps3. Most people have xbox and ps3 so it will make a lot of money.

Another thing, how old do you have to be to make money in the Toribash business?

Wii is run by Nintendo, it is decided by them.

To make a console game you have to ask nicely to Sony and Microsoft if they will accept your game. PLEEEEEASE put my game on your console. If they agree, it is on!
-----
Originally Posted by 8OJ4N View Post
Considering that TB is on Steam now, have you thought to release some Steam game cards?

We can made at least 10-12 of them, presenting uke, tori and game mods.

Yes, we can do that. Sir has started.
-----
Originally Posted by bambaklaa1234 View Post
Hello Hampa, I want to know, will you be joining a different clan or are you going to stay in [Mad]?

MAD 4 lyf
-----
Originally Posted by DVCL View Post
Are you going to add on more features onto the game? and sorry if this question has been already asked

Yes, we add features all the time. Little by little.
-----
Originally Posted by nicoolasw View Post
Hello Hampa!

My question is... Whats your favourite toribash color? and why?

I like Acid, it glows and makes your mind expand.
-----
Ok I have a question which I don't think has been asked before.
How much of what we now see as commonplace in mods fits with your original vision of the game? I am talking about thinks such as swords and cutting objects along with more complicated mods suck as skateboarding. When you were creating the game did you only see it as an unarmed 1v1 combat game or did it occurred to you that there could be parkour, motor biking and all other sorts of crazy stuff?

I know it is a long question(s) but I wanted to know how much greater this game had become as a result of the actual community.

And a few random questions:
Do you mind telling me how old you are? I probably wouldn't be too hard to find out but asking seems less creepy.
What is your favourite flavour banana?
How many toris could a toribasher bash if a toribasher could bash toris?

Thank you hompo, your game is amazing and your idea is original.

The first mod was judo, I thought it was strange with the long turns. So I didn't envision it like that. But judo is a fun mod. The high gravity mods was more what I thought it would be like.

This game is 99% community 1% banana.
Last edited by hampa; Aug 22, 2014 at 11:08 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Hmm
Since toribash for Wii is down
Toribash has got into steam
When will u work on glitch racer......
After toribash 5 I guess??
INB4 14 days ban
Hampa, Will Version 5.0 best all of the versions of Toribash? I'd like to make sure since its the most talked about version of Toribash since and will there be any good features since you said they are added "Little by Little". Will there be any time you go big on the updates and features soon? I'm hoping for these games to actually be awesome with suggestions that were being talked about through the whole entire game of Toribash (even on the forums). Luv you Hampa!

Let me know anytime soon please! - JayXManHD
The Smoke Will Never Clear
#LLPS 💙💫
Originally Posted by TraxrInfo View Post
Why do you suck at wushu

I need more dedicated practice.
Hampa, as (I believe) a bearded man yourself, what is you opinion on Dr.Hax's beard being displayed on Toribash takeover? Do you prefer your programers beard to his chipstrap like thingy?
Good morning sweet princess
Originally Posted by DrKXD View Post
When will toribash 5.0 come out, im really excited for it

After 4.9
-----
Hampa, as (I believe) a bearded man yourself, what is you opinion on Dr.Hax's beard being displayed on Toribash takeover? Do you prefer your programers beard to his chipstrap like thingy?

Dr.Hax beard gets 10 points for grooming.
Last edited by hampa; Aug 26, 2014 at 01:17 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump