Ranking
Original Post
Judo help please?
Hello guys, I tried Judo today And I am pretty bad at it. I don't know how to hit the enemy to Dm or Dq them, because the opponents have got some very good openers. if you can give me a tutorial or add me on Steam and help me, it would be great.
ESoldier, Join in some of the lower Tier's of Judo lobbies. Play with those guys. Or You can Google "Toribash JudoFrac or Judo Opener" And Use the openers From there TO MAKE YOUR OWN. Don't just use an opener from the internet. make it your own, Make tweaks to it. Or Use the opener to Make a completely new opener.
Originally Posted by Kirakat View Post
ESoldier, Join in some of the lower Tier's of Judo lobbies. Play with those guys. Or You can Google "Toribash JudoFrac or Judo Opener" And Use the openers From there TO MAKE YOUR OWN. Don't just use an opener from the internet. make it your own, Make tweaks to it. Or Use the opener to Make a completely new opener.

Yep, thanks, but the low tier judo lobbies have got a lot of pros!! I mean, I a dmed first.
Anyway, thanks a lot, I will look for openers and then create some new moves based on them
A few tips Sir. And keep in mind, this is merely my way of playing Judo.

1. Don't grab with both hands. This eliminates your ability to punch.

2. Try and keep you oponent away from you. Just a small dm can be fatal.

3. The way I play is to get my opponent in a locked position. This is pretty much where they can't move crucial parts of the body to save themselves, such as arms or legs.

4. If you want to risk it, you can go in for small hits. I suggest not doing so, because your own knee could come off from a kick.

Thank you for your time. I hope it helped.
I'm just gamin' man
Originally Posted by AntiPeople View Post
Hope your hand doesn't pop off randomly.

This is so true, words can't describe how true this is.
I'm just gamin' man
Originally Posted by Jaxonia View Post
A few tips Sir. And keep in mind, this is merely my way of playing Judo.

1. Don't grab with both hands. This eliminates your ability to punch.

2. Try and keep you oponent away from you. Just a small dm can be fatal.

3. The way I play is to get my opponent in a locked position. This is pretty much where they can't move crucial parts of the body to save themselves, such as arms or legs.

4. If you want to risk it, you can go in for small hits. I suggest not doing so, because your own knee could come off from a kick.
Thanks, I created a very good opener which can dm the arms with a kick and grabs, this helping me dq them more easy

Thank you for your time. I hope it helped.

I am a master in judo now, i made an opener which dms an arm with a kick and i grab with both hands to dm the wrists, this helping me a lot