Ranking
Original Post
Spar Trainer
Hi Can anyone teach me how to spar now i know how to run ect but what looks realistic my mind goes blank and i really want to improve can anyone teach me?
I the king of all Dogs
You're going to get a lot of the same answer. Practice. Sparring cannot be taught. Just watch spars and try to replicate the moves and techniques. The same thing applies to tricking, you cannot be told how to do things step by step or you will not grow.

Here's a helpful video.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=9CDGyUwwTs8

Also, you can join the Rookie Sparrers Organization [RSO], an organization devoted to helping newer sparrers.
Co-leader of Nitro | Replays
He linked it underneath the video. And I think sparring can be taught, there are certain ways to learn faster which a teacher can show you. Unfortunately, I don't spar anymore so you would have to find someone else.
Good morning sweet princess
Ok Thanks For Replying
-----
Originally Posted by protonitron View Post
He linked it underneath the video. And I think sparring can be taught, there are certain ways to learn faster which a teacher can show you. Unfortunately, I don't spar anymore so you would have to find someone else.

Thats The Video
-----
What Im Looking For Is Some Realistic And Simple Move For A Spar
Last edited by DogSpike; Jan 4, 2015 at 02:45 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I the king of all Dogs
For sparring you have to create the move using you balance

All mocucha say in the video is true , but you can't learn simple move for spar like for jousting or opener for aikido , in sparring you must deal with the partner and try to always keep you balance.
if you get a good balance you can make good kick , good punch etc.
Improvisation. You will learn by yourself by doing spar.

*Bad English =) French Spotted*
French Player, Old member of OFRO
Originally Posted by HawkeyeTFA View Post
For sparring you have to create the move using you balance

All mocucha say in the video is true , but you can't learn simple move for spar like for jousting or opener for aikido , in sparring you must deal with the partner and try to always keep you balance.
if you get a good balance you can make good kick , good punch etc.
Improvisation. You will learn by yourself by doing spar.

*Bad English =) French Spotted*

Thank You! But Really Where Can I Find [RSO] ?
I the king of all Dogs
no one can teach you spar
but just train your self
also relax the body you dont need and try to make you moves soft
Attached Files
spar with Boobboy.rpl (488.2 KB, 7 views)
Don't worry about trying to do tricks at all. First focus on how you move and how you stop moving or change direction. Once you know how your balance and momentum works flips will be easier and, most importantly, look more real. And if you can't work out which joints to move in which ways to shift your balance a certain way, just mimick the position yourself and see which way you lean (moving which joints) to shift your balance as well as how your balance shifts while doing certain actions. For example when you throw a punch your body will naturally find a well balanced but versatile position which let's you either balance after punching or to use the punch to move fast (the leg on the opposite side of the body to the punching fist goes forward so you can pivot around it, use it to shock absorb or step over it into a run or into another punch). If you try punching in toribash while standing straight upright you will have to do a lot to get your balance back afterwards.

I have probably gone into too much detail on punching, since this is only a tiny fraction of all the possible sparring manoeuvres. The point I am trying to make is that applying you actual muscle memory to toribash can really help you understand your tori. (When you try to shift your balance or direction in toribash this will be particularly useful, your lumbars and abs are a lot more useful than you might think).

I hope this helped.
Good morning sweet princess