Toribash
Original Post
I need Help
Hi my name is prozofgaming and i need help with playing the game i dont know how to jump i just played this thesmorning and its really hard ive done the tutorial and i get that but i dont understand the joints and punching and kicking i know how to grab i am all out a noob thanx if some one could help me that would be helpfull
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
Spar/teacher/partner ASAP
Hello im prozofgaming and i would like try out sparing if there is any body/partners/ teachers that are willing to teach me i would be happy i would like to know the basics and advanced i only know 1 type of jump thank you for reading pleaz reply soon
Last edited by prozofgaming; Jan 15, 2015 at 07:23 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
To swaves
can you help me with spar i would like to know how to spar the basics like jumping and advanced and we can learn together you can be my partner
swaves i would like you to be my spar partner and help me train teach me the basics and advanced we will have a good time training together pleaz reply if you do and we can do it now if you like
-----
cause ur awesome
-----
meet me on this server Spar Swave
Last edited by prozofgaming; Jan 15, 2015 at 08:15 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
To swaves again
are you ready to teach now if so go on this sever Spar Swaves and delete some of ur messages so i can message u