Ranking
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Original Post
Joint textures and joint colors
I make texture sets complete with joint textures, and I just love the endless possibilities. So far, joint textures are slightly affected by the default force and lax colors, and get completely overrun by force and lax item colors. Here's my idea. When someone buys a joint texture, the default or item color should be overrun by the texture, so that the uploaded texture will be shown unaffected.
This would allow someone to buy only as many joint textures as he wants (or can afford), and still have his favorite joint colors on the remainder of the untextured joints.
It may be possible to achieve this presently by editing the item.dat file, but I don't think it would work in multiplayer.
I think as joint textures will continue to rise in popularity, this would help even more to appreciate them to the fullest.
Being able to have only several joint textures and have your favorite force/lax on the rest is something I would love. Being able to have my joint textures completely unaffected even by the default force/lax is something I would greatly appreciate.

Kind regards,

evorocket
Last edited by evo; Mar 18, 2013 at 05:50 AM. Reason: Typo
rock the world, one fight at a time