Ranking
Original Post
(Penta) Black Pentagram recruitment thread

Welcome to the Black pentacle recruitment thread. In order to join just fill out an application, you may also need to be tested in game.
The app can be free form but we would prefer if it was not. If you have been told you need to be tested then use the command /rf then /sa Penta
to see if there are any members online. ( We can't always find you!)

We try to respond to the app's as soon as possible so remember to keep checking the thread.

Only rule is remember to post on the discussion thread if you are recruited. THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT!

Name/Username:

Describe your activity on forum and ingame:

Will you be participating in events/wars:

Are you active and have an interest in games:

What other online games do you play:

Why have you decided to apply to Black pentagram:

We hope to see you soon
Last edited by Boaplitas; Aug 21, 2015 at 10:56 PM.
Name Irl:Steven
Im only on forums for help or talking to people or applications like this one, in game im on a lot i do lots of tricking and i like sparring, i like abd and wushu and mods like that.
I will always participate in events and wars as much as i can.
Im active quite a lot because its summer still but during school i wont be on as much.
I play lots of games, one game is Realm of the Mad God, clicking idle games like clicker heroes, tap tap infiniuty, etc.
Because i like the name of the clan and i just want to join a clan that seems active and i think this clan is a cool clan That would be nice to be in.
Originally Posted by Stevie9952 View Post
Name Irl:Steven
Im only on forums for help or talking to people or applications like this one, in game im on a lot i do lots of tricking and i like sparring, i like abd and wushu and mods like that.
I will always participate in events and wars as much as i can.
Im active quite a lot because its summer still but during school i wont be on as much.
I play lots of games, one game is Realm of the Mad God, clicking idle games like clicker heroes, tap tap infiniuty, etc.
Because i like the name of the clan and i just want to join a clan that seems active and i think this clan is a cool clan That would be nice to be in.

Nice app, good player in game, nice person, overall a yes from me. ^^
Stevie9952 welcome to the clan.
Remember to stay active on the clan discussion thread (Very important!)

Also congrats on being the first app
Name/Username:George(IRL) / Avramiancu (username)

Describe your activity on forum and ingame: On forum i stay like 1 hour everyday and ingame 2 - 3 hours almost everyday

Will you be participating in events/wars:Yes , if i can

Are you active and have an interest in games:Yes

What other online games do you play:Team Fortress 2 , L4D , L4D2 , SA-MP , MTA , BF 2 etc.
Name: Izlin Irl Name: Andrew
My activity on the forum's and in game 24/7
I will participate in wars/ events
I am active and do have interest in the game
Good Sakura Clicker Castle Crashers etc.
Might wanna fix this it says new order lol
I wanna join because clans are kewl
To hint to all Boap Soap.
Originally Posted by Izlin View Post
Name: Izlin Irl Name: Andrew
My activity on the forum's and in game 24/7
I will participate in wars/ events
I am active and do have interest in the game
Good Sakura Clicker Castle Crashers etc.
Might wanna fix this it says new order lol
I wanna join because clans are kewl
To hint to all Boap Soap.

Hue hue hue accepted
Boap Soap.
Name/Username: (User)Fr0stycube, (IRL)Villamor

On the forum I buy and give stuff to people that deserve something other than tc. I also do spars and a little bit of parkour.

I will join wars and events, but I am only an average player.

I am active almost everyday, I also have a huge interest in games. (Mostly the line of code)

ROBLOX and Club Penguin (Rarely)

I want to join because I heard that people here are very kind, another reason is because I'm usually the only one in no clan.

I hope to be a member in this clan. :]
Username ajn1
Age 14
Cuntry USA
I check the forums often but don't post much unless I have a comment about something or a question. I am however quite active ingame when I can be

I will try my best to be in wars and participate in events but I am not to good at making replays

I am active ingame and love all kinds of gaming

I also play minecraft online but most games I play by miself

I want to join because I was in roman and of the members I have met you guys seem really nice and helpful
ajn1 and Fr0styCube you are both accepted. Remember to stay active on the discussion thread (You may be kicked if you don't post!)

Don't be offended if I don't let you guys participate in all wars but from what I have heard and seen,
I do not think it is very wise to put you 2 up against clans such as wapow :3