Ranking
Original Post
DQ HELP!
Guys, I made a parkour replay in parkour_training_fixed.tbm and it keep dqing whenever I play the replay. I thought I could turn off the dq via notepad but... I couldn't figure out which one is which. Can someone help me with this?
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
If you dq right from the start it means the replay wasnt properly saved. Turning off dq won't accomplish anything.
Originally Posted by Wolfe View Post
Turning off dq won't accomplish anything.

Actually I did it in my other replay and it worked. I will show you guys the replay I need help fixing and the one I already fixed and forgot how to do.
Attached Files
Parkour Insane and Fries.rpl (529.5 KB, 5 views)
My Replays
I said if you dq'ed from the beginning of the replay. As in that glitch where is saves and the Tori's just fall down and dq in the playback.

You could try changing the flags of the match by editting the replay I suppose. But that's just a wild guess to be honest.
So is there anybody I can ask for help about the flags? Do I have to guess my way out of this one?
NVM I found it
My Replays
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=19302

That's a list of all the flags and what they do and don't do.

I'm pretty sure when you go to edit the replay it should have somewhere where it says "flags" just replace the number with the correct one etc

------

What did you do to solve it?
Changed the flags. I checked the mod and it said 9 on flags so I opened the replay in notepad++ and found a lonely 9. Changed it to 0. =3
My Replays