Toribash
Original Post
[Tribe] General Chat

This is now our casual chat thread. Shit post to your hearts content. Invades are ok IF WE KNOW YOU. If you're unsure, don't post. #TribeOn
Last edited by Shade; Aug 22, 2018 at 02:15 AM. Reason: #TribeOn
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Good Luck with your new/old Clan
Last edited by Krong; Oct 26, 2017 at 01:33 PM.
[TLL]
"admin abilities" my ass boy.
Nice to see tribe back up and running, good luck on hunting down the old guys. If you want Juha just ask Reimu

Ha, I remember that Tea war, fun times
Last edited by duck; Oct 26, 2017 at 01:36 PM.
h
This brings back some fond memories, best of luck with the clan
[21:55] Icky: How the fuck can i make witty lines about blossoms without going full weeb
Originally Posted by duck View Post
"admin abilities" my ass boy.
Nice to see tribe back up and running, good luck on hunting down the old guys. If you want Juha just ask Reimu

Ha, I remember that Tea war, fun times

GIVE ME MY JUHA JUICE
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Hola Tinerr, me alegra verte de nuevo por aqui, soy spcr si te preguntas a ti mismo quien soy.

I love that you guys brought tribe back, I expect a lot from this clan.

Professional Graphic Designer
Former [Crooks]
Leader | [TA] Member | Ex-[Latin] member
[Mexican] Player |Fan Club
Originally Posted by Erth View Post
  • Dominate the entirety of Toribash and lock hampa in our tree house then poke him with sticks

This one is nice.
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa