Ranking
Original Post
The results of a poorly thought out experiment.
I got to thinking about women. More particularly, how badly I want one. I have been having difficulty with this over summer, however, due to my reclusive nature, and no one living withing walking distance of my house. At least, no one female. So, I attempted a couple different approaches. None produced any sort of positive outcome.

The first was asking random passing strangers if they would go out with me. This resulted in either a stern glare, running away immediately, or giggling without context, and then walking off without a word.

The second method was very similar. Only, instead of asking them out, I simply asked them if they would have sex with me. I did try asking this in many different contexts, but they all resulted in running (very fast) them turning out to be a prostitute, and telling me how much they charge. (Big sue only charges 25$ for a hand-job, which was the best deal I could find) Or, in one case, the lady totally flipping shit, and trying to hit me with pepper spray. Which, I artfully dodged thanks to my whipping around and running. Also very fast.

After that, I decided to go electric. I added a large amount of females to my friend roster, waited for a high concentration of them to be online, and then proceeded to ask them:

Would you consider "mating" with me.

Which also had negative effects. What all this has taught me is, that no woman like a direct approach. Especially one in that manner. Please take the time to study this as a "What not to do around women" guide, and learn from my mistakes, which are made frequently, and almost always intentionally.

Also, I do indeed have my language set to Pirate.
Last edited by cloak174; Jul 3, 2010 at 07:49 AM.
Stats: :Proud whatever-the-hell-I-am-at-that-moment-in-time of VorteX:
Dude. I know that without even trying it.
And itsn't due to the fact that I had like 6 girlfriends.

COMMON SENSE BUDDY xD
Grand Overseer of VorteX
Originally Posted by Infernity View Post
It's called a joke Psyckho...:P

Well I believe he havent made this experiment initially as a joke =D
I was not serious taht much anyway =)
Grand Overseer of VorteX