Toribash
Original Post
To ydnarano67:
What were you doing backseat moderating MAD three days ago?

Originally Posted by ydnarano67 View Post
Lol i wish you um...luck but hampa is not THE best player in the game he's realy cool and very good but come on.

And also here:
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=82355
Originally Posted by ydnarano67
No triple posting... and ty from what i hear they have a policy invite only hampa i am sure respects rules such as double posting good day.

Fonzie be with you.
Meh. I don't think he's done anything wrong DejaVu. Technically it's against toribash rules to double post. not MAD rules. So he was pointing out a simple fact. He doesn't get an infraction for this one but thanks for the heads up DejaVu. If you see any users who you think have broken a rule then PM it to me instead of posting it in a thread from now on if you could. I'll decide what to do. Thanks.
meap rocks
Backseat moderating is a good thing in the right setting. Constructive criticism and helping is good. This post was shit, if it were anywhere else, it'd be infracted. That being said, who gives a shit.
However I did do some research on the user specified and he did turn up to be doing something fishy. I suspected him of Multiclanning and he's been kicked from the clan. So, while this post wasn't exactly neccissary, it did help in some way.
meap rocks