Ranking
Original Post
Resigning
I am resigning from TAG. Nothing is going on here..it seems very inactive. I'm sorry, but I need to move on. I wasn't even on the TAG Roster list, so I must not be a recognized member of this clan anyways, although I have been in this clan for several months.

Goodbye.
Last edited by Drummer; Apr 5, 2009 at 09:30 PM.
I have left Toribash, but will drop in occasionally on the forums and IRC. Still in Sigma.
but everyone has been very active lately!
u just haven't noticed -___-
[TAG] [TAg] [TaG] [tAG] [Tag] [tAg] [taG] [tag] [7A6] [7a6] [T49] [~|~ /-\ (_;] ---The many faces of [TAG]
I barely see anyone in-game and I'm on there frequently.
I have left Toribash, but will drop in occasionally on the forums and IRC. Still in Sigma.
If you're looking for a more active clan, that's fine. This is a team effort, and it's not that hard.
Fonzie be with you.
Originally Posted by Diealready View Post
since when were you in the clan?

Several months. Thanks for totally noticing.
Originally Posted by Drummer View Post
Thanks for totally noticing.

Thanks for totally being forum-active.

we reset the clans members to remove all the inactive ones, and the active ones were to post in a thread we made.
since when were you in the clan?

Shows how new to the clan you are.

He joined when I was leading.
we reset the clans members to remove all the inactive ones, and the active ones were to post in a thread we made.

That's retarded. Perhaps you guys should've made more useful threads in the clan forums and I would've been around to look because everytime I did all I saw were mostly useless threads. Not one have I found interesting. Besides, I'm active as hell on the forums, just not on yours because nothing good was going on. Sorry. Besides, everything seemed to go downhill when KiTFoX and tacoBELL left.

That was my last post in this thread and the TAG forums.