Toribash
Starting out in a unofficial clan can be a great experience though.
You can build its name and make it famous, all from the ground up.
Official clans will normally only accept people that aren't begginers to the game, people that already have some experience, and such experience can be gained by joining an unofficial clan for example.

As for activity, Pwr is indeed right. Unofficial clans are often more active, and such activity is crucial for a new player to evolve quickly and improve, so in a way, applying for an unofficial clan can sometimes be the best choice.


If you insist on joining an official clan though, I recommend you to play in-game and find one that has members you like and that connect well with you. The more solid clans are those that stick together because their members are actually friends, and not just people who match each other in terms of "skill".
We're still kids in buses longing to be free.
Well, Oblivion is right, is better for you join a unofficial clan first, you will get experience, and all those things he said, and if you are new and don't know how to play reaaally good, you will get rejected, the official clans, search for skills and experience on the game and forums, so i think it's better start with an unofficial clan (an active one if you can), it's much much better.
[23:20:46] Negrito: Im practically chris brown
[23:20:54] Ale455: without the chris
Originally Posted by Oblivion View Post
Starting out in a unofficial clan can be a great experience though.
You can build its name and make it famous, all from the ground up.
Official clans will normally only accept people that aren't begginers to the game, people that already have some experience, and such experience can be gained by joining an unofficial clan for example.
.

Neutral.
Agree.

Originally Posted by Oblivion View Post
As for activity, Pwr is indeed right. Unofficial clans are often more active, and such activity is crucial for a new player to evolve quickly and improve, so in a way, applying for an unofficial clan can sometimes be the best choice.

Depends to the clan right? Too much unofficial clan. So, unofficial clan is too mainstream. *loljk
Will think about this.

Originally Posted by Oblivion View Post
If you insist on joining an official clan though, I recommend you to play in-game and find one that has members you like and that connect well with you. The more solid clans are those that stick together because their members are actually friends, and not just people who match each other in terms of "skill".

Yes, of course.. Thanks

Btw, your replay soo amazing!!
It indeed depends on the clan, but looking through all of the unofficial clans trying to dig out the ones that you think that will have success in the future and that you like is part of the fun :p

Good luck, and thanks for the compliment :)
We're still kids in buses longing to be free.
Well some of the unofficial clans might be the next official you just got to stay with them and see what happens
Originally Posted by noel12344 View Post
Well some of the unofficial clans might be the next official you just got to stay with them and see what happens

Yes. I think, uber will go official. Pr0s members are there.
Originally Posted by Oblivion View Post
Starting out in a unofficial clan can be a great experience though.
You can build its name and make it famous, all from the ground up.
Official clans will normally only accept people that aren't begginers to the game, people that already have some experience, and such experience can be gained by joining an unofficial clan for example.

As for activity, Pwr is indeed right. Unofficial clans are often more active, and such activity is crucial for a new player to evolve quickly and improve, so in a way, applying for an unofficial clan can sometimes be the best choice.


If you insist on joining an official clan though, I recommend you to play in-game and find one that has members you like and that connect well with you. The more solid clans are those that stick together because their members are actually friends, and not just people who match each other in terms of "skill".

Oh that's going extremely well for me so far.
Did you read the red messages above this application?:Yes
Age (optional):16
Where do you live? (optional):USA
What belt are you?:Orange
Where do you want to improve?:Basics
Favorite mods:Ninjustu
Why do you want to join?:So i have a reasonable time playing toribash
Last edited by Pro5050; Jul 6, 2013 at 09:30 AM. Reason: Forgot to insert a couple things.