this is my interpretation of what K0hta looks like irl

CNC pls c:

software: sketchbook

WIPS:

here

-----
(dedicated to K0HTA)
Last edited by Xeoo; Mar 13, 2016 at 10:45 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
wait. K0HTA is blurry af and poorly mapped irl? damn sorry to hear that dude.

i cant really see you getting any better, theyre still practically the same with bad mapping. try taking your time on a head, just cause calamity can pump out a good head in an hour doesn't mean you should do it unless you're at his level. until then just work on getting better
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18
Originally Posted by RedPanda View Post
wait. K0HTA is blurry af and poorly mapped irl? damn sorry to hear that dude.

i cant really see you getting any better, theyre still practically the same with bad mapping. try taking your time on a head, just cause calamity can pump out a good head in an hour doesn't mean you should do it unless you're at his level. until then just work on getting better

ow

that hurt

how is this blurry?

what parts specifically?

and jesus, Im not not taking my time on this head, this is the first wip ;c

and I've never even come close to spending an hour on a head.

ew.

20minutes max man
Last edited by Xeoo; Mar 13, 2016 at 11:02 PM.
you use the same brush all the time and id be down with that but you gotta mess with some of the brushes my man.
turn that hardness up, the brushes you use seem to have too much anti aliasing which isn't bad but with some items like fur and well solid objects like horns.
its mostly your highlighting that are consistently blurry. it actually makes it hard to tell where the brow hairs start and end. its also pretty messy (brows, lips, teeth etc.)
i get that its a first wip but these seem to happen a lot with your heads.

20 minutes? yeah, definitely spend some more time on heads, you will see a huge improvement the more time you take on them. not only this but the more time you spend drawing a head, the more time you're learning and gradually getting better.
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18
It took me about 2-3 hours to dish out my head but it's no where near calamity's head texts

People work at different speeds. Never give yourself a time limit. I was working at 12:00am and finished 3:00am

Regardless, the lips look too generic. Try to add a different shape other than rectangle. How about a kind of sideways 8 shape? Just not as contoured

Not a big fan if the skin either
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
click my sig for a great time (WIP)
im smoking weed out of a pussy filled with money i like this
Hmmmm I guess this could be me on day where I'm a bit grumpy and haven't shaved in a bit. BUT IT STILL NEEDS TO BE MORE SEXY!

I'll be awaiting improvements, fail me and I'll stab you in your sleep.

But yea like RedPanda said, then mapping is not the best.
Scoot the whole face up a bit so the mouth isn't in the neck,
then shrink the total width of the head so that the eyes and mouth
aren't stretched out sideways making them huger than they already are.
AnimePlanetMyAnimeListDiscord: Kohta#1577 • NikosTunaPouffyAubreyGuessTenRythm
• No longer "active" on Toribash. Leave a PM if you need something, I'll eventually see it. •
• Crippled/Disabled girls are the best girls a guy could have. •