Toribash
Originally Posted by Onsola View Post
Colgar=hang, ending with te=a way to describe that the action should be applied to the person who's listening, reading (exp. limpiar=clean limpiate=clean yourself)

I think it's the same thing as pronouns in portuguese, and te ending is something like the ti/-te after a verb from portuguese that refers to the 2nd person of the speech (you). Like "eu amo-te", or "eu amo a ti" (the "a" is a particle of linkage between verb and object that completes verb's idea, and the "a" is only needed when there's a intransitive verb), translation to "I love you".

The use of this particle is probably different in our languages but it probably has its similarities
<[Vector]Aadame> damn pat with his mod skills
Need help? PM me! Reach me on Discord: Lionet#1325

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

> très
> obligé

What's the difference of "è" and "é"? Is it only the pronunciation?
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you
What's the difference between these and those, it's equal to this and that, but in plural?

lionet vc colocou blueweed, ao invés de blu.
Undead Leader - Item Forger - Left-Handed - DeviantArt - Scorpius
[SIGPIC]https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4476328_4.gif[/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by BluWeed View Post
What's the difference between these and those, it's equal to this and that, but in plural?

yeah, these is the plural form of "this"
ex:
"This is my friend"
"These two are my friends"

while those is the plural form of "that"
ex:
"who is that person?"
"who are those people?
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you
This (singular) -> These (Plural)
That (singular) -> Those (Plural)

@Nike: é and è (in addition to ê) depend on the context.
é can be used in verbs depending on the tense used, or an adjective.
French is complicated, it's not too easy to explain.
In example:
> Je suis très fatigué.
So "Je" is obviously the subject, "suis" is the verb, "très" is an adverb and "fatigué" which in this case is an adjective. "Très" here will imply that you're very tired (kinda makes sense already, doesn't it?). For the most part you kinda understand the whole thing but yeah these two letters are very different and they do differ in the pronunciation too.

Fun fact:
Gateau (which is pronounced gató) in French means cake,
Gatto in Italian means cat.
So basically a french cake means cat in Italian.
This is so not true it's just for the lulz
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █

se eu não me engano, o melhor jeito de acertar isso é pensando em "este/estes" (this/these) e "esse/esses" (that/those), como já falaram antes. Se você não lembra (o que seria normal já que ninguem usa essa porra direito, é uma regra quase abolida), este/estes você usa pra algo que está perto de você (e.g.: "este é meu carro"; "este é meu material"; "este é meu amigo". em um contexto em que os mesmo estão na sua presença ou perto de você) e esse/esses você usa pra algo que não está próximo de você, mas pode estar próximo de alguem mesmo, e se aplica nos mesmo exemplos de cima em contextos diferentes (e.g.: supondo que você esteja vendo a foto de um amigo - "esse é meu amigo [na foto]"; "esse é o material [de alguem]" - nesse exemplo você está falando de algo que não está próximo de você, mas não necessariamente no sentido de distância e mais no sentido figurado, pode ser um amigo com seu material do seu lado que você está perto mas não é um objeto realmente próximo de você, já que não é seu).

Eu uso essa relação quando quero escrever certo mesmo. Mas, no mais, não faz diferença de verdade, só é plural de "that" e "this".

lionet vc colocou blueweed, ao invés de blu.

vou arrumar

Originally Posted by Patrickooo View Post
Fun fact:
Gateau (which is pronounced gató) in French means cake,
Gatto in Italian means cat.
So basically a french cake means cat in Italian.
This is so not true it's just for the lulz

what? How can I say "cat" in french?

EDIT: I think I just remembered, is it "chat"?
Last edited by Lionet; Aug 19, 2018 at 02:36 PM.
Need help? PM me! Reach me on Discord: Lionet#1325

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

@Lionet: yeah it's chat, which is pronounced "sha"
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
Originally Posted by Sora View Post
Boi I mean Hungarian+German+ little bit english

oops, my bad

fixing