Toribash
That is so smooth and fluid.. Wow. You make it seem easy. : P

Here's a quick pair I made.
Attached Files
BnW 7.3.rpl (115.8 KB, 22 views)
BnW manipulation1.rpl (90.9 KB, 19 views)
Both of them made me go NOOOOOOO WHY DID YOU DO THAT!? Especially the first one. The setup was so like :ooo something epic is going to happen, and then the bop comes and I'm like aw D: Play around a bit more with the first one. I wants to see more epic from that.

On a related note, I hasn't made replays in a while so I just quickly threw these together.
Attached Files
Ora_ohnoessniperDX.rpl (88.2 KB, 29 views)
Ora_laydowntosleep.rpl (82.5 KB, 27 views)
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
The first was liek, flip flip spin spin DECAP, and the second was a ninja like assasination. But nothing too special. 8.5/10
For mine, messy does not descibe it. It is more than messy. And it's my first nograb.
Attached Files
HV - Generalized Brutality.rpl (240.8 KB, 28 views)
[T] ~~~~~> [Tigma] <~~~~~ [Sigma]
You should totally join my fanclub.
Yes it was messy. But that doesnt deter from the fact that it was good. Very brutal and quite fast. a lot of the DMs made me wonder if you were working at <100DM :O

Also damn, first madman in like. forevermer
Attached Files
MadmansIn my toribash.rpl (200.1 KB, 41 views)
5:13 PM - vasp: everybody's nuts is so good
[00:18:38] <&vespesi3n> you should see when i swallow
[21:49:37] <&vespesi3n> >my mouth when
[21:49:43] <&vespesi3n> >my tastebuds when
Mosier - smooth, just killing uke, not too much grab, nothing bad to say about it. Maybe needed a better ending/pose. 8/10

--

Bright side suicide - completely random
Attached Files
SP - bright side suicide.rpl (110.0 KB, 26 views)
Whoop Whoop
Yes... very random. I din't really like the decap, it didn't have much power, but the concept is quite fun. 7/10
--
NO GRAB!
Attached Files
HV - Nograb Combo.rpl (221.5 KB, 24 views)
[T] ~~~~~> [Tigma] <~~~~~ [Sigma]
You should totally join my fanclub.
Nice replay, but the problem is the stiffness. When you're owning Uke to hell, 75% of your body isn't doing anything (meaning the parts that aren't owning Uke) and when you're posing, 90% (except the parts that move you)

Anyway, someone explain this replay to me.

I was practicing my running, and tried to decap Uke; but ended up splitting him with my butt and decapping him with pure force of gravity.

*shrug* I named it appropriately.
Attached Files
a-jv lolwut.rpl (82.2 KB, 17 views)
haha that was pretty fun running is cool and the second hit was a little unexpected but it was nothing special 7/10

Get ready fo some NOGRABNESS MADNESS!!
Attached Files
chownograbmad2.rpl (178.4 KB, 27 views)
im dead
It was nice but I don't particularly like replays that are just madmans, regardless if grab is used or not. I prefer a setup or dance etc. etc. before the madman happens.

7.5/10

Nao here's something I made recently. The decap took a while cause I initially didn't get close enough for the kick to put enough force behind it.
Attached Files
Ora_risingdragon.rpl (134.5 KB, 44 views)
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
it´s been long, since i posted a replay here...
time for a new one^^

oracle: nice replay... i like the spinning and the pose 2-3 frames before you hit ukes head^^

9/10 really good

the replay i uploaded... took not too long to make... the only problem i had at first... was to decap him...
Attached Files
N4U manipulation decap.rpl (123.4 KB, 16 views)
I´m a German Member of (ORMO) and GMF
YOUR HELP IS NEEDED IN THIS THREAD