Ranking
Half of Skyrim is made of mountains, so yes. I like being a thief most of all. I tried a warrior, it's pretty nice but just that. Being a mage sucks because when you see enemies with mana drain, you will die. And there are a lot of them. I can't have fun as a mage because of that
You mean you can't destruction mage. Conjure something and cast a shield on yourself, and use a paralysis spell on the mages in the map.
<&Fish>: did you just infract the toribot?
<&Fish>: you're fired
<JSnuffMARS> sounds like a drug-addiction or mastu(I'll censor that word)
<bishopONE>: also yeah fisting
<mwah> Gynx is it true you got admin over hero because hes from pakistan
Can anyone tell me if this game is for ps3, if not looks like I'm going to have to get a 360 (:
Yes, it's available on the PS3.
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body
Originally Posted by Spartan094 View Post
Yes, it's available on the PS3.

Thanks, I was hoping I didn't have to get a xbox just to play it.
Guess I'll play Haven and Hearth till my mum decides to pick up the phone and rent it >.<
I can't freaking wait
It depends on wherever I decide to be Good or Evil, I like the clothes to go with the role, sometimes I even wear normal clothes that don't protect me just coz I wanna stroll around like a citizen :S
Originally Posted by sid View Post
You mean you can't destruction mage. Conjure something and cast a shield on yourself, and use a paralysis spell on the mages in the map.

Conjuring takes even more mana, but I guess I can try the paralysis spell. Also I hate to shield myself with a spell, I'd rather use a real shield actually.
i cant get enough offf thiss gammee its too much fun i cant handle itt...
friends are cool, but neopets are better.