Ranking
Not in armor (which doesn't exist where this dagger is from) or directly at bone, but as I just said, it is (was) used to stab into the soft spot in the front side of a persons neck. The point where it starts to get pointier (the "blade") is almost 20 cm long. Doesn't matter if it goes so far in it hits bone and/or breaks inside of you, you'd still be gurgling and choking on your blood, and I'd be standing above you whistling to the gurgling sound.
[18:33] <Ele_> man I wish I had a dick to suck for drugfs rn
Or just walk away like you know not of what's going on

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
I should make one of these just for you, rainbow, doing random stuff in the forest.

look how gay mega is now. now he is gonna start changing his name and picture every day. what a douche

mocro is winning in the coolness contest now. HOW COULD YOU LET THIS HAPPEN
Last edited by ItsZombie; Sep 27, 2014 at 11:54 PM.
blah
Mocro can eat a dick

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
Sometimes, but I suck at carving wood. My speciality is making pipes and drawing/decorating them with a wood burning pen (no idea what they are called in english, scorch pen?), which I'm only m'kai at. Made one just last week. Or the week before that. Or the week before that. Time is too hard to keep track off.
Not really, no, and I rarely keep them. Took some picture of what was withing one step's reach.

not by me

notter by me

notterer by me

nottererer by me

by me

notterererer by me

Example of the patterns used

-----
Holy shit, 4k resolution will take up the whole screen
Last edited by liaxo; Sep 29, 2014 at 12:34 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump