ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by Vaar View Post
i can get some art done
what do you want m8 ? :o
u mean like clan page stuff ?

yeah yeah just so we look spiffy :>
im pretty decent at making textures
so ill see if i can do something cool there
Last edited by Vivi; Sep 17, 2015 at 07:04 PM.
Starpaii blew my mind
Starpaii and I were skating eZ, when suddenly he DCs (Hence why uke has no name in that replay) around frame 1130. I expected to find my tori falling to the ground quite rapidly... instead.. well..

Watch the replay pleb

Attached Files
aaaaaasskate.rpl (667.1 KB, 9 views)
Originally Posted by Starpaii View Post
yeah yeah just so we look spiffy :>
im pretty decent at making textures
so ill see if i can do something cool there

o nice mayn make ne go like wooooooooot
-----
Originally Posted by DashSora View Post
Starpaii and I were skating eZ, when suddenly he DCs (Hence why uke has no name in that replay) around frame 1130. I expected to find my tori falling to the ground quite rapidly... instead.. well..

Watch the replay pleb

seems sexy :o
im on phone so ill see it later when i get on laptop
Last edited by Mafi; Sep 18, 2015 at 01:46 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
You can't fight change. You can't fight nature.
Toribash name: Gforce279
Belt: Brown
Why i should be accepted: Cause you guys look cool and i want to be in a user-friendly clan/enviorment And i met one of your clan members they are really nice
Please accept me
Originally Posted by Gforce279 View Post
Toribash name: Gforce279
Belt: Brown
Why i should be accepted: Cause you guys look cool and i want to be in a user-friendly clan/enviorment And i met one of your clan members they are really nice
Please accept me

Accepted
Hi!
IGN:mathebeni
Belt:blue,but i'm active i will grew a lot and iam near to brown now.I am playing 2-3 hour in a day.
Why you think you should be accepted: I should be accepted because i think iam not a bad player, my win rate isnt good if you watched it because i always plays against dan black belts, but sometimes i win and i have good games. I think i will grew and i become a good player. An other thing that you should invite to this clan is that i can speak English, and iam speaking English with temmates i work as a clan, i do what i can for the clan! Iam not spamming ragen and other i just play and i wanna have fun!

I hope you will invite to this clan!
New replay !
Parkour/spar in an alley, ninja mode and some spins. my movements are not that realistic well but getting better !

The dude was a random brazilian, chill af and his spins damn good too
Attached Files
aspar8.5(SLIDE).rpl (924.8 KB, 4 views)
Application Man
IGN:XYZSAN
Belt:Green (Because Recycling)
Why you think you should be accepted:Because You seem fun nice and energetic and seem like a nice bunch of people that I can trust dearly to my heart and not be Backstabbed *Eye twitches and becomes insane*Do not stab me in the back!*Insane Off* Thank you