Toribash
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Original Post
Slight Inactivity
Anesthetik here reporting in like a good UNCEr.

I will be kinda inactive over the course of the next month or two, ending in mid March.

Kinda annoyed with Toribash atm, because all i can really do well is Wushu and i am a spoiled brat and cant seem to persuade you guys to holding a wush competition :P but yeah. ill be back and better than ever.

I have a ton of homework that i have to get onto and i need to pull my GPA up from a 3.8 to a possible 4.2, or somewhere in between, hopefully 4.0+

And i swim year around and this year is really important for me because colleges are looking at me and there is a meet i really want to qualify for in Florida, Junior Nationals, only 2 steps below Olympic Trials, so its a big meet. and if i do so, i am looking at possible full rides to colleges throughout VA. so wish me luck, i have to drop from a 22.13 to a 21.69 in my 50 Freestyle. or from a 54.1 to a 53.09 in my 100 Backstroke. either or, and please wish me luck i would appreciate it greatly.

So my weekends this weekend, not the next, but the one after, and the following 3 are out of state swim meets that i will be attending, so i wont be playing much at all then, and i might be able to get on during the week day somewhat. so just letting you guys know because i didnt want you guys think i was bailing out on yall.

Thanks.

Anesthetik.