Toribash
Original Post
A Reduction In The Punishment For Account Sharing
Hello guys it's me again here with yet another suggestion coming your way right now.

I feel the "permaban" penalty for account sharing is a bit harsh. After all they did not scam anyone, steal art or hack an account. And in many cases they were unaware it was disallowed.

In my opinion perhaps a 2 month ban would suffice but obviously that is up to the staff. For a 2nd offense I would understand if the staff would decide to permanently ban the user.

So that's pretty much it for this suggestion, thanks for reading.
| Leader of FC | Loans | ABD Enthusiast |
I don't really see the point in that. If a user genuinely doesn't know, they can make an appeal to get them unbanned. It doesn't matter what length it is, they still can do this.

And please stop bolding your ideas. People can read them just fine.
Last edited by Grohenbird; Oct 14, 2016 at 11:31 AM.
I think I might be retired.
A little bit of white never hurt anyone. Also if what you say is true ZENMAN123 wouldn't be banned. I was unaware, made an appeal, after over 4 years it is still banned.
That is one instance. I can't speak for every single account to ever be banned. I can say that no matter how long a ban is, an appeal showing genuine regret and a willingness to improve is always a welcome sight.
I think I might be retired.
the punishment for account sharing is already low it's not a permaban anymore it's more of a warning then you get unbanned. unless it's something like you were using it to cheat.
thank kyure for that.
“Aaah rum zum zum aaah rum zum zum booly booly booly booly booly rum zum zum”
When you account share, staff obviously can't tell who is who. If a problem occurred, it could be someone else's fault and the actual owner of the account could be at fault for something he didn't do. It's to avoid these issues as I see it.

The punishment now is just fine. Just don't do it.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
I think it should be removed, honestly the problems it caused are no different than regular scams.

If you are smart enough, you will be able to sell as if it were a regular item etc.
Pimp if that is so why is my main and I'm sure other people's accounts still banned?
As with most things, ban length for account sharing is case-by-case.

Permabans are very rarely permanent in reality. All bans are open to appeal unless the user is being unreasonable or misusing their appeal.

The way account sharing is currently handled is entirely fair.
So would be re-appealing my old account be a good idea? I was not aware of it being illegal at the time.