ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Hair, hats & other accessories
This can be cool
-----
It can be purchase on the market and shop!
This can be awesome and cool!
the cap will be abit flappy and the cap can be custom by textures!
Last edited by Haikel123; Nov 7, 2012 at 10:14 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Mustaches in Toribash
so when jusmi started of making all sorts attachments for tori's and uke's I was thinking on this idea what if you can put a mustache on your tori I want to share this idea with you I say it could be good what do you think?
Chab>What a dead game
bgjames1>I like WhiteF719
Credit to Obazu for the screeny

Unofficial artwork

look,I was just saying that the Item forgers havent got to it yet,this was obazu playing around about a month ago
Last edited by Lazors; Jun 10, 2013 at 12:32 PM. Reason: Spoilers, man. Spoilers.
damn im gettin old
it's safe to assume that eventually it'll happen, considering they've already done beard and moustache combos already, now for some stand alone versions of the two.

Not to mention some of the odd things they've already released 7_7.

I don't necessarily support this idea but it appears to be inevitable.
what am i doing here
Katan Item That is On the back of your tori.
This is just an item which might look pretty cool and maybe can be usable in matches. If you have ever seen any ninja moves... they normally have a katana or sword of some type on their back. Something like that.
blue
pink
what if you play in katana mod?2 katanas?
Will the katanas be able to be used?
Bye bye toribash
Thats what im thinking... but this will be for any mod....just like the hat and scarf... this is a katana on the back of your player which can only be used in certain mods.
blue
pink
Probably some more items other than the katanas sold in shop for tc,will make it nicer,but not touchable,dissappears when one of your backbones break
Bye bye toribash
Originally Posted by Kradel View Post
which can only be used in certain mods.

It shouldn't be something that can be used because that could give some players an unfair advantage in fair mods.
Help Squad | Companions | OFRO
Do you require assistance? PM ME!
I think something like the Halo 3 katana could be cool
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu