Toribash
Original Post
Hair, hats & other accessories
This can be cool
-----
It can be purchase on the market and shop!
This can be awesome and cool!
the cap will be abit flappy and the cap can be custom by textures!
Last edited by Haikel123; Nov 7, 2012 at 10:14 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
New like addon to tori
Well i was thinking a new addon instead of a hat i was thinking of my own idea like a rifle on the back of your tori or a pistol on the side i dont know but that would look legit and epic like yeah ;)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Want any Graphics? | PM ME!
No like 3d man i dont think you know what i mean like a pistol 3d
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Want any Graphics? | PM ME!
Cloaks
Le titre

More in depth:

I know it will probably lag due to physics but if you make short cloaks, like ones that go from your neck to your chest, that will probably work. Plus it won't obstruct too much. It's like a hair.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
click my sig for a great time (WIP)
im smoking weed out of a pussy filled with money i like this
I like this idea it would be great to have in toribash but how much tc would it be worth and would it be like Vampire Cloak, Orc Cloak, Chronos Cloak, Gladiator Cloak?
Not really liking this idea.
The hairs are annoying as it is, now you want the tori to have a cloak on?

This thread is no longer needed (rule 1).

Closed.
Buying/Selling heads by great artists? Shoot me a PM
Capes
Like the mask idea, it would be something that Tori's would wear, and could fall off during battle. Also, since real capes are made of cloth, they could be affected by the Tori's movements and actions, while only being purely aesthetical and providing no protection or upper hand in battle. In addition to all that, they could be changed by textures to show your name and/or clan, or just be cool looking tapestries that you wear
i feel like this could add a new twist on toribash and could cost tc to buy in the market.
CAPES
Maybe we could have the option for capes! Has the same physics as the hair does, but it goes around either both, or one shoulder.
| [AC] | Replays | Order of Taekkyon |