ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Pledge loan
If someone need TC atm he can loan them from other guy and return more TC that he loned after some time. For be sure that TC will be returned the loaner send to creditor some items and if tc not returned in agreed time loaner owns the items. To prevent from creditor just take the items before time of returning they must be locked in credtor's acc. Safetrade system after little upgrade can be used for loans like this.
Example of request from loaner side: Loaner add pledge(items), amount of returned tc and time(lets say 2 days) when tc must be returned. Creditor check the items, time and sum. If he ok with that he add tc and updateinf loan request. Now loaner cheking updated request and if accepteing this his items locked in loan system for 2 days. If loaner didnt returned tc that have to return in 2 days, items unlocked and removing into the creditor's deactivated inventory.
That was rather rude. I was referring to the amount of people that will make multiple accounts and to them, being banned or revoked was nothing. It would absolutely ruin the economy. Maybe you should think before you insult people. I will remember that.
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
But they wouldn't be able to pull much money out since it goes off an average of how much you make a month or something.

And even if this system works, you could just disable sending loaned TC through the same IP.
That may be true, but what would tc be worth then? I won't even be able to survive if there was another inflation. It would lower the value of tc and lower marketing motivation, etc, by a ton. It can go two ways. No need to ruin an already good system. Even if it COULD work.
Ok
1. Inflation is constant and always happening.
2. It will be easier for marketers to sell.

Banks make money, this bank will make money. Therefore reducing the amount of inflation.
Originally Posted by Organs View Post
Ok
1. Inflation is constant and always happening.
2. It will be easier for marketers to sell.

Banks make money, this bank will make money. Therefore reducing the amount of inflation.

1. Downgrades marketing.

2. This is useless arguing. We both make valid points I think, so best of wishes.
Guys, you are derailing his whole idea. Like he said, he'd like to see a system where:
Guy 'A' gives Guy 'B' "x" amount of toricredits, in return 'B" deposits some items into a special inventory where they stay for a duration of time agreed upon by both 'A' and 'B'. If 'B' fails to return 'A"s money, 'A' gets to keep the items. Logic dictates that the items should be worth more than "x", so as to avoid 'A' being ripped off.
Perfectly good idea. Could lead to some interesting, EVE Online-esque economic tricks where 'B' manages to drastically lower the value of the deposited items so as to produce a profit by not paying 'A' back.
Supported.
guise lets settle on one thing.

If you ask for a loan for a bank, you need to pay it back, higher than you loaned for, otherwise the account is banned + taking your loan back and deducting your balance by the amount you need to pay the bank back (it will turn your balance into a negative)

and whatever you spent on with that loan is taken from you as well.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Not everyone in toribash has a real bank. Most of the members are under 18. Why get everyone worked up over this? Could you imagine how many accounts will start failing? Heck with failing clans, people will start going through a great depression. We don't need a bank. .-.
They could get the account unbanned when they get the amount of TC back on another account.
I'm not too understanding of what the depression would do though, besides limit the people who aren't smart with their money.
Last edited by Organs; May 17, 2014 at 04:29 AM.
Why do we need this system again? To complicate things? There is no need whatsoever.