Ranking
Original Post
Name change list
I think that there should be a list of people who have received name changes. Like the ban list. If people don't want their name to be displayed, they could tell the admin they send the TC too.
Originally Posted by Galaxy View Post
If people don't want their name to be displayed, they could tell the admin they send the TC too.

Yes. I already covered this.
I get too many namechanges. Even I wouldn't want to keep up with myself-.- why make them do everybody including me, too much work for little to nothing results/worth
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
Name Change List
I think we should have a name change list implemented kind of similar to the ban list so we can find out who changed their name to what.

A reason for this is so one can find one's friends who have changed their name, whereas now its rather difficult if you haven't been on the forum in a while. It would be pretty convenient to have in my opinion, and probably would take less than 5 minutes to write the name down.

It would also ensure there was no corruption in case people were to be given free name changes or whatnot it wouldn't be on the list. And if it was we could check their recent transaction history to confirm such corruptions. (not that I don't trust you guys, just preventative measures).

Some of you guys may find it useless, but I think it would be quite handy to have. So what do you guys think? Yes or No?

edit: found an old thread with the same topic but it was closed, so I made this one for further discussion.
Last edited by MrJingles; Oct 16, 2015 at 03:39 AM.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
mm yea i remember when alphatux changed he's name to hide(couldn't know him) and some other people who changed they're names.
supported somehow
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
I know quite a few people who get namechanges to start over without starting over. If I were in those shoes, I wouldn't want a public list telling people I wasted money on a namechange just so people wouldn't bother me.

Supported if made private to the public.
I think I might be retired.
Yeah I'd suggest that if the person didn't want his name put on there they could put a blank beside what their name was changed to. This would help keep their anonymity, while is also gives their friends a chance to know that they got a name change.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
I'm getting confused everyday when I surf on old threads in the forum with people who changed their names, so this would be helpful.

Supported
I'm only cleaning here..
I don't think people who change their name want people to know the previous one,i mean, i changed my name too and i have no problem telling it but i think there is people who'd like to keep it secret.

Not supported ;)
http://forum.toribash.com/group.php?groupid=5303
Is a group consisting of peoplewho have changed their names with a list in it.
But I don't know if you can view it if you aren't in the group