Toribash
Original Post
AN ACTUALLY GOOD CPU FOR SINGLE PLAYER
Ok, we don't always have wifi nor do we always have the time to wait in line to play a good game of toribash, can't we just have a nice CPU that will actually react to your moves and counter and such?

It would only have to function in a few basic mods, ABD/aikido, boxshu/mushu, and maybe judo


I'd love toribash a whole lot more.

Maybe also a special level of the CPU that is extremely difficult and changes each time, maybe even starting with a point advantage where everytime you beat it you get 1k or something, but it would have to be really hard to beat
0tc per win against UKE on Easy level
10tc per win against UKE on medium level
100tc per win against UKE on Hard level
500tc per win against UKE on EXPERT level

QI req:
Easy: white belt until black belt.
Medium: 2nd dan until 5th dan
Hard: 5th dan until 10th dan
Expert: Master belt until Elite
(thanks for the qi req idea, rivaille)
Last edited by Veoo; Feb 5, 2016 at 03:37 AM.
I don't think so, cause good people can farm the "Hard level" and get tons of tc, I think there is a script for uke to move, so I don't think it is a good idea.
Location:Kyoukai no Kanata | Website: Rivaille19's Steam
Originally Posted by Rivaille19 View Post
I don't think so, cause good people can farm the "Hard level" and get tons of tc, I think there is a script for uke to move, so I don't think it is a good idea.

updated
Mmm, I like the tc thing... But people can make alts and farm, I suggest you put an requirement for each level, like:
Easy: white belt until black belt.
Medium: 2nd dan until 5th dan
Hard: 5th dan until 10th dan
Expert: Master belt until Elite
That could work
Last edited by Rivaille19; Feb 5, 2016 at 03:37 AM.
Location:Kyoukai no Kanata | Website: Rivaille19's Steam
Originally Posted by Rivaille19 View Post
Mmm, I like the tc thing... But people can make alts and farm, I suggest you put an requirement for each level, like:
Easy: white belt until black belt.
Medium: 2nd dan until 5th dan
Hard: 5th dan until 10th dan
Expert: Master belt until Elite
That could work

amazing idea.

Added.
It's already been suggested probably thirty times by now, and it probably won't happen. Toribash can make ANY move, and there's no "best way" to "counter", nor a "half best way" for your difficulties or whatever..
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

Originally Posted by TyZi View Post
It's already been suggested probably thirty times by now, and it probably won't happen. Toribash can make ANY move, and there's no "best way" to "counter", nor a "half best way" for your difficulties or whatever..

This, as well as, if the bot could think of moves to counter, uh, do you understand how much coding that would take?

Basically, pm me if you know anything about coding and think this is possible in any shape or form. I know someone claimed to have made a wip script of something like this in a thread I can't find.
Until then, nothing good will come out of this.

hanz0 says: I'm guessing you're referring to this (Or at least that's what I thought of), which was a really cool idea but still nowhere near the level of sophistication required for this particular suggestion.
Last edited by hanz0; Feb 5, 2016 at 09:53 PM.
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore