Toribash
Original Post
Replay Advanced filter
Hello i'm going to explain whats the problem then what i'm i suggesting.
so first lets take a look to my replays hud.

Alright as you see here there is lots of messed up replays name its because when a next round happens i have no time to save and name it perfectly so i spam asd and now i have 100 + replays with this name.this isn't really a big problem but then after i started getting events like the best abd decap event the clan boxshu is doing i think its impossible to find in this pile so now i finished what the problem is here is what i am suggestion.
The suggestion is that adding a advanced filter haves a check for Head Decaping
then shows the replays with a head decap and so on and ill find this extremely useful if we can have a filter where you can set what part was dismembered and instead of searching, on the bottom left u can pick the mod and not have to type it every time , u can put a range of how much points u got in that match and lots of other filters but that's for the dev to decide i am just suggestion and i think it would help if u can add a better filter then searching a name and to find replays with specific dms and others etc.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guys if you agree please help me out in the comments and maybe try explain the problem better then me cuz im not the type to explain well lmao.