Toribash
Originally Posted by Icky View Post
nerds, also smh min arrowkeys are fine (im assuming for camera)

He uses arrow keys in fps games, if it was for the camera in tb it wouldn't be so bad
Don't forget to hydrate!
It's me, the one who stole your sandwich!

Ps. Elmindreda is kinda cute tho :o
haha get rekt typh~min
EliZ: I have a crippling sugar addiction | Elmindreda: eli do be kinda cute tho, hmu sometimes | Typh: Splish splash Aeon is big trash.
Lmao remember when your clan died and since you couldn't get a season two you just redid the same adventure xdddd. SAO got more seasons but you guys just did a firefly.
Lmao whos aeon???| bro I haven't been here in a while.. what's poppin gang - Typh
I will always be proud of how far we got with Boxshu United. Ty all for a wonderful time!~ EliZ
water is the best of the liquids and the only thing that comes close is coffee, but if you dont like water or have a sugar addiction i need to have a conversation with you
Originally Posted by Elmindreda View Post
water is the best of the liquids and the only thing that comes close is coffee, but if you dont like water or have a sugar addiction i need to have a conversation with you

You know I cant help myself :C It's a huge problem of mine! The ice tea is just too tempting...
It's me, the one who stole your sandwich!

Ps. Elmindreda is kinda cute tho :o
haha get rekt typh~min
EliZ: I have a crippling sugar addiction | Elmindreda: eli do be kinda cute tho, hmu sometimes | Typh: Splish splash Aeon is big trash.
Lmao remember when your clan died and since you couldn't get a season two you just redid the same adventure xdddd. SAO got more seasons but you guys just did a firefly.
Lmao whos aeon???| bro I haven't been here in a while.. what's poppin gang - Typh
I will always be proud of how far we got with Boxshu United. Ty all for a wonderful time!~ EliZ
Ice tea is good yes but have you heard of my lord and saver h2o?