ES Recruitment Drive
Hello, I was told to let you guys get to know me a bit, and in the process hopefully I'll be able to know most of you. I appied just recently and already know a few people in this clan such as Fear and Templar, and this clan really stood out to me out of the rest. I'll be posting here often and I'll also be on the IRC when I'm not at school. I hope to make it in to not only raise your guys activity a bit, but to make a few friends and take this clan farther.
When you named this chat off topic I think you should of named it: not even close to the topic to say the most it's around moon distance from the topic.

Sorry for the lame pun.

Aeon has decided to invade TLL our most sincere apologies you guys are now known as TLLiA (The Last Legion is Aeon).
I just realized (Ne) has already taken you guys over by having so many of it's old members apply for you. Damn it.

Hye all,
how's a going? Random as always?
Last edited by zubin; Apr 10, 2015 at 03:21 AM.
Originally Posted by Rune View Post
I just realized (Ne) has already taken you guys over by having so many of it's old members apply for you. Damn it.

No lol. Ne wasn't full of just me and Nick, and a lot of the members have already moved on to separate clans :v

Ne will always be remembered (by me at-least), R.I.P.
"do it again and i'll insert my giant watermelon dick into your cornhole" ~ Smaguris
Hush hush, Tint has been already invaded by us, nice to know that all we have to do is command you to invade TLL.

@Triton, Mack plans on joining, set up the forts TLL the mack is coming!
Originally Posted by Fear View Post
haha what's even happening

I must be popular ;o

I'll be on IRC shortly if anyone is even online, missed school today because i feel like shit.
Last edited by Triton; Apr 10, 2015 at 06:24 PM.
"do it again and i'll insert my giant watermelon dick into your cornhole" ~ Smaguris
Originally Posted by Rune View Post

I mean I was a uh
of Ne
I applied though hello