Toribash
Name (Real name): Owen Erickson
Gmt: +8
Belt: Green, but i used to be a black belt but due to ban i had to make a new account.
Why do you want to join: I want to be in this clan because i can bring a new style to [Duck] and i am a very friendly individual, i know i am a low belt but i can bring it up as i progress.
Past Clans: -SOA Why did you leave your past clan?: I didn't feel as if i belonged there and they had very few people of whom had good grammar, they were very nice people but i did not belong.
What can you offer? : I sir can offer a new style of fighting and when ever i can i will donate to the clan bank, because i don't have a need for Tc's.
What underwear color?: A light grey of a bold black.
Invited by some one?: No i have not been invited by anyone.
Special Skills?: BMX, tricking, sparing, and madmans.
Are you a funny guy? Prove it: Sometimes when i am home alone i sit and wonder whats the meaning of life is... then i realize it is... donuts...

Playercard: http://www.toribash.com/usercard/PR0NE.png

replays:
Attached Files
pr0ne-super spar.rpl (668.1 KB, 3 views)
pr0ne- laser spar.rpl (780.3 KB, 4 views)
No. The reason being before you scammed someones items, sold them and claimed to have not scammed someone and iirc, insulted me in irc.
Hattersin wants that.
Fuck no (?)
<Marco> and then Oblivion tried to sexually assault me
<Oblivion> and Marco wasn't surprised at all
If your Uncle Jack got stuck on an elephant, would you help your Uncle Jack off?
RIP [duck] Aug 28 2011 - April 20 2020
Neither you are loyal.
<Marco> and then Oblivion tried to sexually assault me
<Oblivion> and Marco wasn't surprised at all
Originally Posted by Rfifan View Post
If your Uncle Jack got stuck on an elephant, would you help your Uncle Jack off?

This is going to my personal hall of fame.
Originally Posted by PR0NE View Post
No sir im not gay xD.

Then you shouldn't even come here.

We're all gay.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/