im talking actual bars of choclate you muffon

eat a dick

this stuff
nearest i could find but the same logic applies waah waah stop crying
-----
im sorry u have sticky fingers after one bar of chocolate FATTY
Last edited by tabby; Aug 11, 2020 at 09:21 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
fuck you go choke on a can of soda

now answer my question, how/why is putting choclate in the fridge supposed to be bad?
get a paper towel

the paper towel was for the chocolate bar you just showed but you can also use it to WIPE THOSE TEARS AWAY WAAH WAAH
Originally Posted by Chirs View Post
now answer my question, how/why is putting choclate in the fridge supposed to be bad?

ur fucking edits bro swear to god

it can mess with the flavour iirc. i just do it for convenience because i like a nice cold bar of chocolate but i, chocolate expert extraordinaire, am able to taste the difference in the chocolate when stored inside a fridge. ideally u wanna store it completely wrapped (or covered with alternate OBJECTS such as paper towels) in a cupboard unless ur room temperature is like 30°C or something in which case it would maybe be reasonable to store in a fridge
Originally Posted by tabby View Post
it can mess with the flavour iirc. i just do it for convenience because i like a nice cold bar of chocolate but i, chocolate expert extraordinaire, am able to taste the difference in the chocolate when stored inside a fridge. ideally u wanna store it completely wrapped (or covered with alternate OBJECTS such as paper towels) in a cupboard unless ur room temperature is like 30°C or something in which case it would maybe be reasonable to store in a fridge

well, right now it is literally 35°C inside on a daily basis (hence why our fridge died) so i guess i have to keep it in a fridge

I never noticed a different flavor tho, atleats not when i keep it inside of the aluminum (or whatever) shiny metal wrapping after putting it back in the fridge
search up chocolate bloom(?) i think it is. might be able to recognize it

if ur wrapping it up tightly then i guess its fine to store in the fridge for at least somewhat short periods of time

i don't eat chocolate that much anymore so my knowledge is Limited