Ranking
Originally Posted by Jenson View Post
Longer post bois, pls i beg you... So yesterday the things didn't go as expected but then we all in the same server (except for the ones who didn't connect at 7:00pm gmt -4) developed a better supah secret system for the cl. And no, we aren't going to merge with Liquor or Pyramid, already discussed for the clan sake, Martin today will explain it better through our private discord channel, I'm sorry for the members that don't speak spanish like we do in the whatsapp group but we will resume all on discord (said before) so stay tunned for martin's messages or even mine if martin isn't at his home in the next 3 and a half hours - - - I must say that I'm proud to be part of this wonderfull team/fam, I really enjoy to play or chat with you when I get on my home from work almost all days and there's always a reason to laugh (Jordan and I are paying Imperial 5k to sing songs XD ) and even more things. nothin' else to say

I'm sorry bro, i was just posting about my information that wasn't on the roster yet. I just wanted to complete it because it looked empty. And also sorry about yesterday, when you guys were playing, i was still sleeping at the time. I would've loved to play with you guys but as i stated my GMT is way different from everyone elses. I will try and get up as soon as possible so i can spend time with my lovely clan mates <3
Originally Posted by Jordan View Post
Also i talked to my mom about operating my nose, im not comfortable with it, what do you guys think about?

I would never get an aesthetic operation, but that's just my case, I think you should talk with your irl friends and family. What is not an opinion is the fact that an operation is not a minor thing, so meditate it well.
Originally Posted by Draigoon12 View Post
i forgot to tell you guys the date i was born and where i'm living right now. Since i'm all official and cool now B)

December, 18th 2004
Indonesia, GMT+7

Thanks for making it easier to me broooo <3
You are the only one on this clan who told me that info before I even asked for it. Honestly I've been so busy these days so I had forgotten to update your info, and wars' table! Now everything is updated.
Originally Posted by Draigoon12 View Post
I'm sorry bro, i was just posting about my information that wasn't on the roster yet. I just wanted to complete it because it looked empty. And also sorry about yesterday, when you guys were playing, i was still sleeping at the time. I would've loved to play with you guys but as i stated my GMT is way different from everyone elses. I will try and get up as soon as possible so i can spend time with my lovely clan mates <3

Completely understandable man, they tourney was at 3.00 AM in your time zone, it was very late for you.
Last edited by Martin; Jun 6, 2019 at 05:17 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
People, we need more activity in forum, well we are active but we need to post even more, it's simple, just talk about something of your day or tell a story, fun facts, I don't know just let the clan read more about what's happening, we can keep the good quality post for a really good time hommies, just don't be lazy, I'm all the day at my job working and checking the forum every 10-15 minutes and the fact that martin post above this one is almost 1 day old without responses (again apart from this post) makes me somewhat sad, we talk a lot on whatsapp (spanish members) we can talk on discord, we talk ingame, why not in the forum? Martin is leading the clan art and he want to post some replays here but he can't because no one posted, personally I'm doing this post right now because there was a meeting during all the morning in my office and I barely did some marketing in the forum, checking transaction histories and stuff, I can be a good merchant thanks to my tittle obtained the past year "Medium Technician in Commerce and Administrative Services Mention: Marketing" so I have good knowledge on how the market works, specially this one--------------- just make more post, not excessively long like a wall of text, but up to 30 words are more than enough, and this will lead you to write over 30 words due to the ideas borning in your mind and stuff. Let's talk about our TALENTS/SKILLS IRL!! (to know each other virtues better)
SWAVES IS THE REAL CHAMP!
I'm definitely in the luckiest climate with 12 degrees of temperature, but I think it's too much of an exaggeration to freeze at night. Tell me, in what climate are you there? . Apparently I already told them, but still I'm content to stay that way instead of enduring the horrible burns of the ultraviolet rays caused by the solar system.

Mensaje de whatsapp importante por si se lo perdieron (it's spanish)

---------------------------------------------

Originally Posted by Tony View Post
I'm definitely in the luckiest climate with 12 degrees of temperature, but I think it's too much of an exaggeration to freeze at night. Tell me, in what climate are you there? .

Argentinian autumn is almost perfect. We have 10° C at morning and 20° at evening.
Originally Posted by Jordan View Post
how stressful would be university if you're studying what you like?

Studying keeps being stressful even if you are in college. Anyways you will enjoy it more than you did on high school.
Let's talk about our TALENTS/SKILLS IRL!! (to know each other virtues better)

I'm good at singing and playing guitar (someday you all will hear me). And I also think I'm a good swimmer, I've gone to a club for almost 3 years.
we talk a lot on whatsapp (spanish members) we can talk on discord, we talk ingame, why not in the forum? Martin is leading the clan art and he want to post some replays here but he can't because no one posted

This post is pure gold. Obey Jenson guys!!!
Here are some replays!
(the only old replay is the one against erth called "best save")
(and I'm also re-uploading the one against n8x called "epic duel" since it is amazing and I think almost nobody watched it)
Attached Files
best save.rpl (38.3 KB, 3 views)
epic duel.rpl (68.5 KB, 3 views)
lenshu decap.rpl (41.0 KB, 2 views)
most epic save.rpl (79.8 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by Martin; Jun 7, 2019 at 12:16 AM.
sorry about the lack of activity the last couple days or whatever. Have been busy preparing for some stuff that I have to start doing and also some spring cleaning around the yard and in the basement.
Crimson is Crisbon. Good food, tastes good.~Crisbon~ Jim the tuna is a whale.
I updated the board conformation in case we get official:
-----
Private Board:
Private board name: "웃웃웃웃" maybe

Sticky:
[DSC] Mente Maestra ------------------------>Close: Clan description.

[MM] Main discussion --------------------> Open: Forum explanation, Event organization, Important announcements, Inactivity posts, art, replays, suggestions/ideas.

[MM] Off-topic -------------------------------> Open: Everyday chat, Invades' posts, Random, Memes, Sharing youtube videos, Spanish chat, etc.

[MM] Recruitment center ----------------> Open: Applications.

Non-Sticky:
Show yourself (?
Show your tori
Clan Video!
Last edited by Martin; Jun 7, 2019 at 01:36 AM.
Sounds all good to me for sure.
Crimson is Crisbon. Good food, tastes good.~Crisbon~ Jim the tuna is a whale.