Toribash
Original Post
whats wrong with the toribash application?
Hello i'm batrider playing toribash since 2012 its been a while since i played toribash so here's my problem:

yesterday i downloaded toribash so i can play it then after 2 minutes my monitor screen turned off i dont know is it becuase of the game or there's a virus pls help?
Batrider Moderated Message:
Pikachu
Could it be overheating your pc?
I'm the Event Squad Admin. I am also an ex-Clan Squad member. Have any questions about clans or otherwise? PM me.

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Discord: Typhus#0201
splish splash Aeon is still trash
Toribash is virus-free, but I really hope you downloaded it from toribash.com and not some 3rd party website.

Your graphic drivers could have failed/need to be updated. Go to your GPU's manufacturer's website and look for the drivers there.
Originally Posted by royal View Post
Toribash is virus-free, but I really hope you downloaded it from toribash.com and not some 3rd party website.

Your graphic drivers could have failed/need to be updated. Go to your GPU's manufacturer's website and look for the drivers there.

me too same here how? where?
prince12345 Moderated Message:
simple
Follow this guide to find which gpu you have, then google the manufactures name and search for your gpu drivers but please do not post in this thread about your issue again, make your own thread so we can help you.