Ranking
Remove the stuff that aren't important :3
Allies, Enemies, etc...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toribash Season 1 Rank 3 | Ex-ES Artist | Ex-Mascot of [Alpha]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER
I removed Enemies, and brought everything a little closer together, so it wasn't so spaced like i had it. Maybe that will help, thanks for the suggestions Kar and Deak, i wasn't even aware of the unusually long length of it.
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
I'm on macbook, and I seriously have to spend about a minute scrolling the the DESC to get down to the posts =)
Anyways, I gave someone a 300k loan and they lost it. HOPEFULLY, I get my TC back.
Yessss for mac i have a macbook also Swaves, do you use a mouse or the touch pad
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
Originally Posted by matarika View Post
Yessss for mac i have a macbook also Swaves, do you use a mouse or the touch pad

I use a touch pad, and I have a old white version of macbook.
I don't like how you left [Trick], and straight away went to join [M]. Rather unloyal and clan hopper like.
Also I think we should cut out negative talk, it affects our chances at official in the long run.
Yes, save it for in game guys, keep it off our thread thank you
Originally Posted by Swaves View Post
I don't like how you left [Trick], and straight away went to join [M]. Rather unloyal and clan hopper like.
Also I think we should cut out negative talk, it affects our chances at official in the long run.

This is my last post
I am one of the leader , i have the rights to do stuff.
:D