Ranking
Original Post
Fire
I think that we should have fire in this game.
This might of been suggested before but just deal with it.
I am also a developer and I know how it would affect gameplay.
It would be cool if it could like slowly rot away the body part and make the other gain points or something.
The fire could be very lose graphics wise to help performance.

lets do it!
Lol, I made a similar suggestion about fire damage and it was shot down quite quickly. There are tons of issues with the capabilities of the engine, as well as the unfair advantage for players who can afford flames.
I am light. I am darkness. I am a rushing waterfall. I am a blazing inferno. I am and I am not. The Power of Nothingness compels me...DENJIN HADOUKEN!
Originally Posted by Antman777 View Post
Lol, I made a similar suggestion about fire damage and it was shot down quite quickly. There are tons of issues with the capabilities of the engine, as well as the unfair advantage for players who can afford flames.

>That's because your suggestion offered favouritism to those who can afford fire damage.
>This idea is stating its either: Aesthetic, or used in mods. Not used as a buy able item.
#Like you said though, the engine would get cancer and die from this idea.
Silver Elite Master. Fml.
Ele | Morals | JackMorris
Originally Posted by Antman777 View Post

i think if this were to be implemented it would be something environmental like a mod hazard
oh yeah
Originally Posted by EJXIII View Post
So the current flames that already exist?

dude, learn to take a joke
Originally Posted by rossknob1 View Post
dude, learn to take a joke

>"Jokes" are for off-topic, clan threads, etc.
#Not when actually making suggestions.
[~Not Supported]
This would make the gameplay so random and skills wouldn't matter as long as you're on fire.
Originally Posted by Hypersaint View Post
[~Not Supported]
This would make the gameplay so random and skills wouldn't matter as long as you're on fire.

>Lmao did you even read the thread?
>We're suggesting it could be purely visual, like existing body flames.
Originally Posted by pusga View Post
i think if this were to be implemented it would be something environmental like a mod hazard

There are already hazards tho, some examples were said before but one more would be the "lasers" in the laser dogging map (sorry i am on mobile otherwise i would look it up for ya. Either way (and im no mod maker) instead of making a whole new object that would give the engine cancer and die; how about the ability to shape your pre-existing object into the shape you desire so you can make it look like fire
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
Yeah you know I don't think he wants a mod hazard.

Originally Posted by hrghorhg View Post
Just a random idea but we could make flame throwers lol

So if someone wants to make a thread that actually makes sense about mod hazards, go ahead.

This one is bad.