Ranking
Original Post
[RWL] Clean-Up
Now I'm sure that Stellar will support me in this, so here goes:

Now that our [RWL] Clan Officiality poll has been shot down for Reason:Members, I am here to ask you all to post all of the [RWL] members that you had a problem with, what the problem was. Please include replays so that we can see what was going on, and we will appropriately deal with the member. I'm assuming that we will go with 1 warning, then a kick from clan.

If there is something other than them being mean, disrespectful, or them bashing you (i.e. them being complete noobs), you can send it to us anyway (replays included please) and we will try to do something about it (teaching). If that doesn't work and they're epic fail, it's up to Stellar what we will do.

Please help us by telling us our problems, and we will help you by getting rid of yours.

-[RWL-4th-Co]Follower
[RWL] 4th in Command
Visit our the [RWL] Head Shop
Complaints about [RWL] Members
Yeah, we pretty much got voted down.
But we'll work on it and bring ourselves up to par with the rest.
[RWL] 4th in Command
shit... i ried getting my small army to vote (cuz we are way to big to be a clan anymore) but i couldnt get everyone to listen working on that though
Okay. Let's stop spamming this. Lets let those with problems state them, and we'll put this to good use.
[RWL] 4th in Command
So far Follower is the only RWL member with good grammar I've seen.
~What word begins with p and ends in orn? Popcorn!~
Originally Posted by Splunker
...i cant just sit and watch the clan i made and payed for just die in my face it hurts...

So j00 dun liek it wehn peepul tawk liek diz?
>.<
Yeah, I try to use proper grammer unless I'm going total 1337speek or lolcats on someone.
[RWL] 4th in Command
Originally Posted by stoog458 View Post
shit... i ried getting my small army to vote (cuz we are way to big to be a clan anymore) but i couldnt get everyone to listen working on that though

To be brutally honest, that's probably the only reason RWL got as many "Yes" votes as it did.
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."