Toribash
Kung-fu wtf was that, and are you aware MBK is the leader of [CBK]? I think he would know who was invited. Also an Ip ban would work.
"When the pin is pulled, Mr. Grenade is not our friend."
-U.S. Army Training Notice
*breaks door*
I don't think he care enough to do that anyway. The ban is only for forums.
*breaks door*
IP bans are impossible on this particular forum, if I remember correctly.

telesmash0, let us get this straight. Regardless of what actually happened during and after your testing, note that you are regardless no longer in CBK as you have this clan, and/or TCaP (I'm not entirely appraised of what's happening here, in truth). The only issue remaining is that you still hold that you were once part of CBK. Nobody has come forwards to confirm this.
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."
lol ok im sorry to all, but im just tired of people who read some stuff are now comeing up to me and calling me a noob and shit
The only person who called anyone a noob was you anyway.
*breaks door*
and why you dont say who invited you? if you dont remember the name look in our roster.
Originally Posted by Dutch (black lagoon)
My head's not torn off... My sunglasses aren't broken... Amen Halleluja, peanut butter

Originally Posted by ManBreakfast View Post
Also, I don't remember you ever being in CBK. I'm sure my other members don't either. I'll ask you to remove that blemish yourself, because it wouldn't be nice of me to just edit it out of your post myself.

I found no threats on my post, really. I was asking you to amend it, so that I wouldn't be a jerk and invade your post to change things on my own account.

I wasn't going to ban you, I still wouldn't. There's no need to get worked up over such a small matter, telesmash.

Seriously, I have no hard feelings over this. Don't bring it up again, I won't, and everything'll work out fine, k?
1) Don't make the text size too big, and the emotes shouldn't be abused.
2) 6th Dan can't use Demon (as Foxie stated)
3) That is hardly a story.
4) There is no use in naming your rank, considering they change daily.
5) At the end, you said, "Your Admin," which is untrue.

I don't mean to flame, but you can do some editing and it will be fine
Last edited by Kai-FlyNinja-; Feb 28, 2008 at 12:28 AM.
Originally Posted by Foxie
STD means Sillily transmitted donkeys

A proud member of the IPA and BAF