Toribash
Quite possibly... But it will take some time. I would like to wait until we have an official clan board to help sort things out. So for now we just continue like we were until the clan mods decide that out activity is enough to let us have access to the clan board again.
Originally Posted by Athin View Post
That sounds pretty cool.

Are we still doing that event Resurrected and I were talking about?

what exactly were you planning? Chances are yes, considering that we have even more funds now.
what am i doing here
Originally Posted by Facade View Post
what exactly were you planning? Chances are yes, considering that we have even more funds now.

An event that had huge prizes... Kinda just to show toribash what our clan is made of and to leave a mark on the history for events with huge prizes. ;) its what me and Ara have been saving up for.
Need money for toriclan?
Gamemaster -- Need help? Click here!
I'm like... supposed to advocate for Team Aikido or something. Click that link if you're great at aikido.
We were kinda waiting to see how things panned out, we have more than enough but thanks. Of course, if you want to donate anyway that'd be great. :v
what am i doing here
I'll think about it.

I have to have enough to support my drug abuse though.
Gamemaster -- Need help? Click here!
I'm like... supposed to advocate for Team Aikido or something. Click that link if you're great at aikido.
I understand Zoro, I'm currently addicted to bath salts.
And yes, the event will continue.
I won't post much for the next week as I don't have internet at home, but if anybody has any questions for me poke at Facade and tell him to text me.
Last edited by Aracoon; Jun 15, 2013 at 06:30 AM.
Originally Posted by Wolfe View Post
An event that had huge prizes... Kinda just to show toribash what our clan is made of and to leave a mark on the history for events with huge prizes. ;) its what me and Ara have been saving up for.

'an event' is relatively vague, anything in particular you guys were planning? Or did you not work out the details yet? Before enigma died we had a rather large event planned out but not finalized, I'll talk to you over IRC or skype about it later. I'm sure some previous enigma members know what I'm talking about.
It was just an idea. We were planning it out and had nothing set in stone.
<aracoon> we have been asking about your middle name all night
<hampa> 420