Toribash
Originally Posted by Aquita View Post
This is a joke right? We went through this like 6 months ago.

Idk, i don't think I was active 6 months ago
(╭ರᴥ•́)
So... I'd like to request weekly servers hosted by the leaders, or a new rank to put people that host [TA] servers weekly.

May the server be for Practice, Hangout, Bets, or whatever

But we should start making more of a presence in-game because people just think "Oh Team Aikido is just a org that anyone that has basic knowledge of Aikido can join"
"Do you explore the unknown or are you afraid of losing your throne?" I am Soon.
I've been creating ta servers for the past week, its fun hanging out with fellow ta members.
(╭ರᴥ•́)
Originally Posted by Zwift View Post
Idk, i don't think I was active 6 months ago

When we went through all that sectors nonsense.
Leader of the Spyder House
Toribash Martial Artists
Guys, remember my pending thread? What if we make it an official thread for all applicants that won't get in at the moment(declined) and prove their skills there?

I mean by deleting my stuff from there and changing the title and everything.(or probably making a new one idk)

Like a open place for all who applies for [TA]..
Speaking about that, also probably even for the applicants who are reviewed by a council can post their replays in there and possibly improving the chances to get in(idk).

What do you guys think?
Last edited by hunter; Jul 21, 2016 at 11:47 PM.
its also p good for those that get declined and want to show their progression
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18
Originally Posted by RedPanda View Post
its also p good for those that get declined and want to show their progression

Yeah, that's what I meant. Those who get declined.
Im all for hunter's suggestion. Showing your progress and where you are at means we can point out their problems and give solutions and or tips. Plus we find out if they are trainable.
-----
Also what about a stupid challenges thread. My first one would be a micheal jackson win or loss. Basicly win with one hand on your crotch one in the air best pose wins or force them the dq while holding their crotch as you grab trick them to death
Last edited by monkeyishi; Jul 22, 2016 at 07:20 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump