Ranking
Originally Posted by destruidorp4 View Post
yeah, i came back some few days ago, after not playing for 1 year or so
the game may not be on its peak these days, but it is still good old toribash!

Always end up making it back here no matter what, has been with me my entire childhood and teenage years and I remember nearly everything about the game from the back of my head like I just learnt everything yesterday, try find me a community such as this, there is so many skills outside of toribash that these people can offer to the community such as their art skills, coding, mod making, flame forging, shader making and so forth, without the game I can near guarantee that half the people whom have played it wouldn’t have had the stepping stone to develop the skills they now have and are probably implementing into other game community’s or their own everyday lives, crazy to think about to be wholly honest.

Glad to see you’ve made a return Destruid, hope to see you in game and amongst the forums more, welcome back also ☝🏼
Liquor saved my life but it didn't save my wife

Originally Posted by Last View Post
its actually being shown at e3? i thought that was a joke

idk but I got my fingers crossed, I'm gonna start streaming the game as well shortly once Ive got everything setup and hopefully bring some more people to the game fingers crossed, its 2021 I'm sure this game would interest a lot of people with how out there it really is
Liquor saved my life but it didn't save my wife

Originally Posted by Mrpawn View Post
damn sure got me there with that zinger straight out of the fuckin 5th grade playbook
go do your homework bro its almost your bedtime

bark more dog, barkbarkbark
Damn kid you are 19 and still calling someone a schoolboy haha
Last edited by seeyou; Sep 21, 2021 at 07:44 PM.
Originally Posted by Litre View Post
Always end up making it back here no matter what, has been with me my entire childhood and teenage years and I remember nearly everything about the game from the back of my head like I just learnt everything yesterday, try find me a community such as this, there is so many skills outside of toribash that these people can offer to the community such as their art skills, coding, mod making, flame forging, shader making and so forth, without the game I can near guarantee that half the people whom have played it wouldn’t have had the stepping stone to develop the skills they now have and are probably implementing into other game community’s or their own everyday lives, crazy to think about to be wholly honest.

Glad to see you’ve made a return Destruid, hope to see you in game and amongst the forums more, welcome back also ☝🏼

Wow... this was... beautiful!
thanks for the warm welcome, i love it!
i've beem online on toribash all day now... really liking the comeback i made to this game!
I started in April 2008, "quit" in 2010, back in 2012 until 2013, came back in 2016, got perma banned. Came back in 2017 to request my ban be lifted. Quit again at end of 2018 due to no laptop anymore and been off/on since then :P I can't seem to just leave Toribash. I grew up on this game so nostalgic moments bring me back
X|Twitter: @YRBWrld |-| FB: @YRBWrldFP
Discord: Discord Me
Yo man welcome back, I started around the same time and really only went in game up until 2011, after that I just liked to check the forums and irc and a lil bit of discord but not really. Am 25 now lol, been a minute.
🫷🦚🫸
Originally Posted by McFarbo View Post
U basically joined when Tb was at its best then came back when Tb isnt worth playing anymore lmaoo

brutal truth