Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
Make me an epic set - Reward: 300k
Requesting a set.

Colors: Should go well with Azurite lax & Sapphire force.

Obviously in full 512 resolution

Style/A picture for inspiration:

It seems to turn out difficult to deal with the stripes all over, so I basically accept suggestions/WIPs with just suit-like/suit-robotic like style also without the stripes and different style than in 'Style/A picture for inspiration'- pic.

How detailed must it be? Very, because I pay a lot and the textures must have depth in them. Use art-forums best heads as reference.

Reward: 300k

Good luck!
Last edited by Jire; Jun 24, 2011 at 09:40 AM. Reason: On request
i'll probably try ^^
|[Essence]|GATA|Artist Co-Op|Italians Do It Better|TA|
|Pulse|HARWARE|bRuCiA|Weddark|Zalmoxis|
How About same Colour but different style?
Like Uric Sets one but different sets.
If yes,I'm on it

Tablet is working again.

Would you like something similar to that?
What should I add/delete?
''The second industrial revolution has yet to be fully experienced by 17% of the world as nearly 1.3 billion people still lack access to electricity.''
Go for it Dae :3

Thanks Maccross, fixed link

Kosuke hmm alright, give me a wip of the head and we'll see. Also if you're still interested in full persian as I recall, I can give it instead of the 100k =P

Ahd nice work but there is lot to do. Eyes more like this (only eyes! =)) and make them a biiit bigger than in this big in relation to rest of the helmet:

Also I'd like less and thicker lines - make the detail more similar to the first pic.
Reward is now doubled to 200k and it will probably get better from that as I sell more stuff.

Go go go! I'm expecting high quality, this is the set I will invest all I must.

This will be my final set in toribash via Azu lax and Sapphire force =)